Xbots are waking up to reality.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
It became apparent when that XB1 reveal was all non-game shyt. :manny: They're just now trying to shortcut with acquisitions to bolster up the games part of a video game console.

I'm sure they'll smarten up and push for games. The only other option is "but we have X franchise" with sequel factories, but that's what got them into this to begin with.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Apparently no one Enjoyed Gears 4, Gears 5, any of the Forza's etc.
These arguments are tired because no due is ever given to GOOD or GREAT Xbox games.
Halo infinite's campaign is legitimately great, one of the best shooters I've played in years.
And I'd put Gears 5 up against ANYONES best titles on ANY platform.

:yeshrug:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis:

Obviously Xbox has to be completely trash if they don’t handle their new studios better, looking at the games at their disposal the future looks bright.

I’m going to keep saying this I’m copping a Series X just give me a reason to.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:francis:

Obviously Xbox has to be completely trash if they don’t handle their new studios better, looking at the games at their disposal the future looks bright.

I’m going to keep saying this I’m copping a Series X just give me a reason to.
It has the best version of every current gen and last gen game.
And it has more 1st party titles in the pipelines, biggest titles that the industry is looking forward to is mostly xbox

For every future PS5 title I could name 3 xbox titles that has your interest. There's no reason NOT TO get an xbox series x

• Haha
Reactions: Rn.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:
giphy.gif

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It has the best version of every current gen and last gen game.
And it has more 1st party titles in the pipelines, biggest titles that the industry is looking forward to is mostly xbox

For every future PS5 title I could name 3 xbox titles that has your interest. There's no reason NOT TO get an xbox series x
They’re sitting on gold I’ve been gaming to long to not see PS about to have a battle real soon. I love Sony BUT I remember arrogant Sony and they got humbled, now Xbox imo has the upper hand because they’ve been “down” for so long.

I’m not into race games anymore so Forza don’t do it for me but..

Gears
Bethesda
And more importantly seems like their leadership actually plays games.

I’ll be re-joining the fam in 2023 I just bought my son a Series X so I’m next

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Can someone explain to me why this is taking so long? The acquisitions started, what, 2 years ago? They had that one e3 with all those reveals like 2 years ago? And nothing sense. There was that Skyrim type game by obsidian...what happened to that? We haven't gotten an update or another trailer or gameplay reveal, correct?