Xbots are waking up to reality.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
They’ll still tell you what a genius Phil Spencer is :mjlol:

The games are coming

xboxgamers.jpg

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The reason this is happening is because they tried hard to separate themselves from the stereotypical Xbox gamer back in the day who was basically the psychological profile of a school shooter. They deserve props for that because the console had no family appeal but at the same time their in house developers cant seem to make anything but those types of games for them. Sony has Insomiac, Naughy Dog, Guerilla Games, ect who can do everything. Buying up developers isnt going to change this.
This it's talent. Microsoft has always been weak in this area and I don't expect them to suddenly improve with them buying all these developers especially with game pass in mind. I don't care what you say the quality of microsoft exclusives will drop if they continue to be released on gamepass. Unless there are a shytload of microtransactions they expect from these games.

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
Just last year Xbox Studios has Psychonauts 2 and Deathloop nominated for game of the year.

So I guess the question I’m asking is are you saying that Xbox Studios will not be producing any GOTY candidates going forward?

I mean a few years ago Beyond Meat stock was selling for $185 a share. Today it’s not even $15. What does the fact that it was $185 have to do with the share price today or going forward.
Did you play those games?

I purchased deathloop its mid still haven’t even finished

Pschonauts 2 I started on Larry…it was ok but why would I play that when I haven’t finished super Mario on switch?

I see people keep bringing up these games because of nominations

But in reality compared to what we have been feasting on those games are garbage

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
If you look at the graphic you don't see the actual story. Lets look at last year.
The pic has Ratchet and Clank and Metroid Dread. Neither won Game of the year :dahell:

It takes 2 won game of the year (Available now in Gamepass) and the runner up was Psychonauts 2 (also in gamepass now) followed by Deathloop (yeah, GP FTW) So Microsoft had 2 finalist in that category. Racing game of the year which beat out the likes of Gran Tourismo and was also a nominiee for game of the year is Forza Horizon 5. Halo infinite multiplayer is extremely FUN and is better than anything sony has ever made in that category

Lets ignore this while you guys circle jerk here, lying to yourselves, in front of the whole world to see :wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
If you look at the graphic you don't see the actual story. Lets look at last year.
The pic has Ratchet and Clank and Metroid Dread. Neither won Game of the year :dahell:

It takes 2 won game of the year (Available now in Gamepass) and the runner up was Psychonauts 2 (also in gamepass now) followed by Deathloop (yeah, GP FTW) So Microsoft had 2 finalist in that category. Racing game of the year which beat out the likes of Gran Tourismo and was also a nominiee for game of the year is Forza Horizon 5. Halo infinite multiplayer is extremely FUN and is better than anything sony has ever made in that category

Lets ignore this while you guys circle jerk here, lying to yourselves, in front of the whole world to see :wow:

:umad:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
ipad…finger slipped when I tried to neg you…but I’m glad that temp dap provided you a brief moment of happiness…the chart reflects system exclusive nominees tho dum-dum:pachaha:
The dummy would think exclusivity factors into the quality of a game
He probably realized he was reading the arcadium equivalent to a Nigerian scam email
I'm willing to bet you the most likely person to be caught up in scam emails. I mean. Do I need to bring up the post with you gushing over Deathloop?
You REALLY REALLY liked it bruh. But even more so you couldn't wait to play Psychonauts 2. And you would have gotten it if you could afford it :krs:
As usual, when you lil busters get out of hand, I turn into the indian guy checking receipts as you exit Walmart :stop:
That is a good question @Gizmo_Duck

You were against buying psychonaughts on PS5 as it was the worst version at the most expensive price.

Should PC owners now feel the same way about buying games on PS5?:ohhh:
I never said i wasn’t gonna play the game, i said I’m waiting for sale, literally the same thing i said about Nier replicant :unimpressed:
Damn homey, I thoujght you had this preordered tho...
The character designer is a black woman :whoo:

Lisette_Titre__Lisette_Titre_Website_.jpg

Pre ordered
I guess when it comes time to stand with Black people you decided to wait til it went on sale even tho you felt THIS WAY ABOUT THE FRANCHISE...
Brutal legend and psychonauts were like my two favorite games for awhile. I looked forward to anything by Double Fine but they’ve always had financial trouble and their games were never wildly successful.

I even played their metroidvania game, headlander and i honestly dont understand why that one flew under the radar. They make good games. Microsoft would be wise to give this game a proper roll out
You sir, once again have been EXPOSED!!! You love Xbox games, rave about them all the time :mj:

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps
chad-warden-come-on-now.gif

Y’know…so…EHHH and then you-and then we got these Xbox fans, about fans of the Xbox 360. The Xbox 360, Xbox Circle? Who the fukk they think they are, they think they’re smart and shyt? We ain’t doin’ geometry, we tryin’ ta play some games. And that’s one thing Xbox don’t got, Xbox ain’t got gaaaaames. It ain’t got games! shyt, butthole aught, what, nikka nikkas tryin’ to say like, Gears of War. shyt, fukk Gears of War more like Tears of War, man that shyt has that lil’ bytch cryin’ all the time, you see that commercial? That little bytch-ass commercial with that song? With that, with that p*ssy-ass song? shyt, true games, true games have some, some Fiddy Cent in the background, some Fat Joe some, BALLINNN. shyt, not some of this Madworld shyt nah fukk that. And then, and then what else does Xbox got? Xbox got, Halo. nikkas, nikkas tryin to talk about Halo, about Halo 3, Y’know what I’m saying? Man they best rename that shyt to GAYlo Three…shyt, that shyt is mad gay. True nikkas, true nikkas don’t play that game. Y’know who play that shyt? Gay nikkas…gay nikkas.