Xbots are waking up to reality.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe they should play less and make more.

Phil has been head of xbox since 2014, why do people always gloss over this?
Hate it or love but they bought they’re way back into the convo. We will see in 2023 but Jim Ryan doesn’t impress me especially with the direction he’s going. More live service games? :mjlol:

And they dismantled their japan studio :francis:

I love Naughty Dog and the other studios they have but I’m going to need more than ANOTHER LOU or Spider-Man

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seperate the actual important information in this post and it will highlight the actual problem
That's only a problem when it's xbox though.
WE can be on the 11th Ratchet and Clank, the 8th God of War, another Gran Turismo etc.
But no complaints.

Each of the big 3 have sequel-itis like crazy but only Microsoft is criticized for doing so.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
WE can be on the 11th Ratchet and Clank, the 8th God of War, another Gran Turismo etc.
But no complaints.

Each of the big 3 have sequel-itis like crazy but only Microsoft is criticized for doing so.

We gonna Ignore Bloodborne, Spidey, Horizon, TLOU, Ghosts of Tsushima

All AAA new franchises launched in the last 10 years. And while GoW is a sequel, it's a complete gameplay/style reboot.

XBox has not launched one new AAA IP since Crackdown in 2007. Cmon dog. That's not acceptable in the least.

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

All AAA new franchises launched in the last 10 years. And while GoW is a sequel, it's a complete gameplay/style reboot.

XBox has not launched one new AAA IP since Crackdown in 2007. Cmon dog. That's not acceptable in the least.
And it’s not true.

Y’all just make up whatever you want.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

So five games out of a library of hundreds across both machines ?
That's what an entire consoles library's worth is hedged on ?

I know we're all trolling and I'm purposefully playing the straight man here
but this is ridiculous when you really think about it. :yeshrug:

Not to mention the quality of the titles is thrown out the window, it's now about who
has something "new". And having played all four of those titles someone could
argue they're barely "new" just old ideas done very well.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Name a new AAA IP they've dropped since 2007. Ori is not a AAA IP, Forza Horizon ain't either as it's a spinoff. I'll wait.
Like i said y’all just make up your own stories to feel good.

Somehow in sony stan logic Spiderman the character created in 1962 is a “new-ip”

Bloodborn the spin-off made by From software counts as a “new-ip”, But forza horizon a brand new game franchise dont count cause it shares a name. But God of war 37 does count cause it has new gameplay.:mjlol:

I’m not playing your silly little game with you breh. You just make up the standards and categories as you go :camby:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But no complaints.

God of War 2018 and Ragnarok are VERY different from the PS3/PS2 games.

Gran Turismo and Ratchet you can argue that.

Returnal though?
Ghosts of Tsushima though?

Horizon?
The Last of Us?
Spider-Man? but again this will not count for reasons.

The Last Guardian?

I mean there's a clear difference here. There's clearly an association of "games" and exclusives that apply for Playstation yet don't for Xbox.

I don't make the rules here :yeshrug:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Like i said y’all just make up your own stories to feel good.

Somehow in sony stan logic Spiderman the character created in 1962 is a “new-ip”

Bloodborn the spin-off made by From software counts as a “new-ip”, But forza horizon a brand new game franchise dont count cause it shares a name. But God of war 37 does count cause it has new gameplay.:mjlol:

I’m not playing your silly little game with you breh. You just make up the standards and categories as you go :camby:
By this logic Phil Spencer stans see Forza Horizon as a "new-ip" even though it's the same damn cars from Forza Motorsport :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Hate it or love but they bought they’re way back into the convo. We will see in 2023 but Jim Ryan doesn’t impress me especially with the direction he’s going. More live service games? :mjlol:

And they dismantled their japan studio :francis:

I love Naughty Dog and the other studios they have but I’m going to need more than ANOTHER LOU or Spider-Man

I mean you cant in one breath shyt on jim ryan for green lighting more service oriented/multiplayer games and then say xbox got fire coming when over half their games are live service titles.

And it doesn’t matter what Jim Ryan plays or doesn’t play, it matters that the heads of the studios play games and continue to be passionate about the games they make, hence the lopsided list of good stuff on playstation and xbox for the past 10 years.

But naw, Phil Spencer has a StarCraft shirt on in this interview so…:ohhh:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
TheseAlarmingElephantseal-size_restricted.gif
I'm just asking for one. Just one. No need to be upset.

I'm just asking for one. Gave you 5 brand new AAA IPs Playstation has put out since 2007.

Just one dog. Gimme one.

@Kamikaze Revy @Gizmo_Duck @Diondon @Fatboi1 @CoolinInTheCut

I"m just asking for one yall. JUST ONE. :ld:

edit: Uncharted dropped Fall 97 so that's actually 6 new AAA IPs since 2007 from Playstation Studios. :dead:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Look, next year FFVII Remake part 2 and FFXVI will be on PS5, NOT Xbox.

Don't matter who made it or w/e, that disc ain't gonna play on Xbox.

Conversation over.