"X-Men" spinoff movie "The New Mutants" thread

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
There losing alot of money of that damn contract. In new york state all theatres except drive ins (which are rare these day) are temporary closed under governors orders
Losing whose money? Disney didn’t make it.

Having the rights to X-men and FF makes this movie a wash anyways.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
It done hit the web
Gonna watch later
I skimmed thru that shyt my g.
I wont go to the point to say it was complete trash...

Cause there was some cool shyt.
It felt like some acceptional fan-made shyt.
What didnt understand is, how they can go into talking about the X-Men and not acknowledge Magik being Colossus' sister?

:deadmanny:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Pretty much my takeaway. Every character is flat, every story beat is flat, every attempted horror moment is flat, whatever action or comedy there is is flat. It's filmmaking of the lowest order and within five minutes it was clear why this film was buried for so long.

It's taken a long time but I think this film has finally dethroned The Scorpion King as the most empty film I have ever seen in theaters.
Anya Taylor kept me from falling asleep. It was like watching LeBron on a team of middle schoolers.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Trash. The way they did the "agenda" was so.obvioud and forced
I'm a supporter of the x men movies and think people go.overboard with the criticism. But this one deserves all the criticism. Straight to DVD status to me. But at least I got to go to the movies.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Trash. The way they did the "agenda" was so.obvioud and forced
I'm a supporter of the x men movies and think people go.overboard with the criticism. But this one deserves all the criticism. Straight to DVD status to me. But at least I got to go to the movies.
Lol this bullshyt dropped?

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
loved it...but with a bad release date, and literally no hype...it probably won't have a sequal of any kind.