"X-Men" spinoff movie "The New Mutants" thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:russ: At this thread keeps getting upped.

I won’t knock no one who’s cappin or trynna prop up/say positive things about this movie.

But if y’all like it or thought it was decent:mjlol:

Y’all possibly can’t dislike or hate Electra, F4 series, Ghostrider series, Steel, Batman series (Clooney and Val), Green Lantern, Superman Returns, Sin City 2, Punisher War Zone & etc.

This movie wasn’t even better than Wanted:mjlol:

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
This is on HBOmax right now and Anya Joy Taylor was the only highlight of the film. I agree with people saying it felt unfinished/empty but she acted great and her character was one of the coolest super heros on film. Too bad we wont see her again in a better movie.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
This is on HBOmax right now and Anya Joy Taylor was the only highlight of the film. I agree with people saying it felt unfinished/empty but she acted great and her character was one of the coolest super heros on film. Too bad we wont see her again in a better movie.
that's just fox not wanting to spend money. The reason for some of the delay is Disney had theatre rights and HBO had the streaming rights. Disney doing the same thing with death on the Nile. You have to wait all the way to February.

basedlawd

Banned
Daps
I thought it was okay, just a really okay film. I liked that they tried to add a horror element to it but I feel like they could've/should've really committed and tried to scare us. Also considering the circumstances around its production and Fox's X-Men being dead it ultimately felt pointless and that ultimately took away from the movie for me.

But overall I don't hate this like a lot of people seem to. I really appreciated the attempt to be different from other superhero films and I enjoyed seeing these lesser-known characters on the screen.