"X-Men" spinoff movie "The New Mutants" thread

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
This white ass Sunspot is pissing me off. He was one of my favorite characters when I was a kid cause he was the only black male in the X-Men universe at the time. Since they decided to turn every black character in this movie into some pale skin perpetrator I'm glad this was a shyt show and the movie absolutely bombed. fukk em for that:ufdup:

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
Just finished it and I’m a little confused. So was the reservation decimated by a tornado or the bear? And why was the demon bear even there? Unless I missed the explanation, I just don’t get that.

All of the characters lacked depth except for Anya’s character. She was the only one I was actively rooting for, even tho she was a bish.

5/10

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
This white ass Sunspot is pissing me off. He was one of my favorite characters when I was a kid cause he was the only black male in the X-Men universe at the time. Since they decided to turn every black character in this movie into some pale skin perpetrator I'm glad this was a shyt show and the movie absolutely bombed. fukk em for that:ufdup:
Turned Ceceila Reyes into a villain too
I liked her in X-Men
She was the Blackest mutant ever
Always on some I ain't got time for this crazy shyt

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
This movie was....meh as fukk...but as an X-Men Stan I loved it.

Do the right thing Marvel, save Magik if no one else:francis:

It's Magik, Cannonball & Wolfsbane for me. Sunspot & Moonstar can be recast...and add one more...just not Doug, Warlock...or Douglock since I don't know how'd that look. Perhaps Chamber

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Me too. I didn't watch it for a long time cause of the bad reviews, but one Saturday I was chillin at home and I decided to give it a chance. It's a great movie.
Thats exactly what happened with me. i was like, nah never watching this trash. then my dad texted me a pic of an old comic he found in my childhood bedroom when he was cleaning out some stuff.
s-l500.jpg

And i was like hey didn't they make a movie about her a while back? and decided to watch it.