X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Is it just me or does it seem like Marvel films always tend to struggle when it comes to thier villains? In bof looks and screen presence. :patrice::why:
it's not that they struggle this shyt is done purposely not unlike a Saturday morning cartoon, which lets face it is the general tone of the MCU

Last edited:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Eyjb7vN.gif

:dwillhuh: :dead:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
bryan singer is definitely the least imaginative director working in the superhero genre today.

all of his movies look like shyt. all of his character designs are shyt. always deviates heavily from the source material. in fact the nightcrawler scene at the beginning of X2 is so effective and so masterfully done that i sometimes wonder if he had any hand in it at all

i mean THAT is apocalypse!?!?

Last edited:

puggle

Superstar
Daps
:lupe:

This might change everything;

MBGSbHT.jpg
:pachaha:
shyt Weak, Beat It!:camby:
:mjlol::mjlol:
Lord Zedd looks like he could bust Apocalypse's ass

X-men movies have usually had pretty corny costumes so I'm kinda used to it by now. I think the best costumes were the classic ones they made for First Class.

Remember this piece of crap interpretation? :scust::mjcry:

latest

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Channing Tatum confirmed that he won't be appearing in X-men Apocalypse in an AMA on Reddit.
Doesn't surprise me much. There were rumors that Tatum's Gambit's first appearance would be in a solo film as far back as when he first sign on for the role. However, I do think it's a big mistake for him not to be in a group film 1st.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
:patrice: Just thought about somethin...at da end of Days of Future Past Magneto flew off without grabbin his helmet...and dat was da only one Sebastian Shaw had made and/or had access to...so how da fukk Magneto get anotha one for dis movie? :dwillhuh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:patrice: Just thought about somethin...at da end of Days of Future Past Magneto flew off without grabbin his helmet...and dat was da only one Sebastian Shaw had made and/or had access to...so how da fukk Magneto get anotha one for dis movie? :dwillhuh:

Maybe he knows how to make it i assume a man who can manipulate and bends metal has no problems forging another one...

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Sansa Stark as Jean Grey? I can dig it. :ehh:

Because Bryan Singer is an unimaginative weirdo who lacks vision and the ability to think outside the box. Who has time to think about pushing boundaries on screen when you're busy throwing Hollywood parties for underage boys. :francis:
Yeah, because superhero films are all about pushing the boundaries of film :mjlol: most superhero flicks are predictable and forgettable. Say what you want but he directed his pedo ass off on days of future past.