X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Ah! you are right, I forgot they did that in that abomination X3...that shyt was horrific and the worst comic book movie I've seen (I don't count green lantern and daredevil). Damn I wish I could go back in time and abort that film...
Breh, that is literally the plot to Days of Future Past :pachaha:
:russ:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Watching this movie now of now in FXM.

It’s crazy to me how people love to shyt on Ultron but give what was done with Apocalypse a pass.:mjlol:

“Bu Bu Bu Bu dem trailers”:mjgrin:

Whole X-Men run was garbage. And those where the comics I collected too. X-men and X-Factor. They reailly shyt the bed on that one. Theyh should have done the 4 horsemen of Apocalypse as a 3 movie package even if they had to use XMen to fight him.

Could have set up so many story lines off that. Damn that could have been a mini-MCU in itself.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Whole X-Men run was garbage. And those where the comics I collected too. X-men and X-Factor. They reailly shyt the bed on that one. Theyh should have done the 4 horsemen of Apocalypse as a 3 movie package even if they had to use XMen to fight him.

Yea I agree, or at worst made this 2 movies. The 4 Horsemen were weak.

And then the having Mystique be the heart and soul was :martin:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was rewatching parts of this movie earlier…

I talked a lot of smack in this thread, but now that the dust is settled I can confidently say…

That this movie is still hella mid. :pachaha:

Jokes aside, this movie had a lot of problems, but it wasn't a total dumpster fire like X-men 3 or that first Wolverine joint.

Fassbender was great, the Wolverine and Quicksilver scenes were well done, they brought Nightcrawler back and at least tried to give characters like Jean and Cyclops a little more shine this time around.

If they would have kept the deleted mall sequence, scaled back the CGI, and trimmed down the Mystique worship, this movie would have been alright. I give it a C-.

EDIT:
fhh8aNn.png

Last edited: