X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
Is it just me or does it seem like Marvel films always tend to struggle when it comes to thier villains? In bof looks and screen presence. :patrice::why:
off the strength of folks thinking in here that Apocalypse should be CGI i'm going to say its the other way around

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
:what:

Days of future past is one of the best reviewed superhero movies ever.

name one redeemable moment in that film besides the quicksilver scene. That movie is overated breh. The action was weak, Bishop didnt speak, and you barely got to see the future world at all. The sentinel were vacuum's, they had the same basic premise of the last 4 movies, same villains, weak costume design. Nobodies powers were really properly represented, shyt was decent at best honestly.

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
:lupe:

This might change everything;

MBGSbHT.jpg
:pachaha:
shyt Weak, Beat It!:camby:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
name one redeemable moment in that film besides the quicksilver scene. That movie is overated breh. The action was weak, Bishop didnt speak, and you barely got to see the future world at all. The sentinel were vacuum's, they had the same basic premise of the last 4 movies, same villains, weak costume design. Nobodies powers were really properly represented, shyt was decent at best honestly.
Don't know what to tell you breh it's one of my favorite superhero movies