X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan

How da fukk some 10 minute tops in photoshop fan made shyt look betta than da actual gotdayum real thing? :beli:

How hard is it to just glance at da decades worf of reference to make shyt look right tho? Again, I know its a bit early but cmon, breh. :why:

Olivia Munn's career has really blown da fukk up since her days at G4 TV. I know dem otha hosts prolly lowkey hatin like a mug. :skip:

Last edited:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I don't know about everyone else, but Psylocke's is basically right out the comics.
Psylocke-X-Men.jpg
I'm just now seeing the pics...the Psylocke outfit is perfect..one of the best we've ever seen. The Magneto one looks good too....it looks legit to me from these pics.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
How da fukk some 10 minute tops in photoshop fan made shyt look betta than da actual gotdayum real thing? :beli:

How hard is it to just glance at da decades worf of reference to make shyt look right tho? Again, I know its a bit early but cmon, breh. :why:

Olivia Munn's career has really blown da fukk up since her days at G4 TV. I know dem otha hosts prolly lowkey hatin like a mug. :skip:
cap the avenger suit suck'd more .. :scust:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Or do a Darth Vader, have an actor do his voice and another actor as the body. They couldn't get one of the Engineers from Prometheus?
I was actually thinking about the engineers as a sort of model for Apoc the other day. I loved the art design of the engineers in prometheus. shyt was fire.

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Is it just me or does it seem like Marvel films always tend to struggle when it comes to thier villains? In bof looks and screen presence. :patrice::why:

Batter Up

Superstar
Daps

Sansa Stark as Jean Grey? I can dig it. :ehh:

Because Bryan Singer is an unimaginative weirdo who lacks vision and the ability to think outside the box. Who has time to think about pushing boundaries on screen when you're busy throwing Hollywood parties for underage boys. :francis:

Black Cac

neg me if you love white women
Daps
Angelina Jolie in her prime would of been a perfect psylocke