X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I mean, that definition alone is sexy as fukk
It's one of the most comic booky explanation of a character's existence.

Speaking of oddly foreign Asians, I once met a Mexican Asian at a networking event. She was born an said in Mexico City. It was weird as fukk to hear an Asian with a thick Mexican accent. I mean super stereotypically Mexican. She sounded like a female version mixture of Slow Poke Rodriguez and Cheech Martin.

Last edited:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
:snoop: ivan ooze

psylocke looks good tho, did they say we have to wait for his own movie for gambit to finally make an appearance? he wont make a cameo like wolverine in first class?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: ivan ooze

psylocke looks good tho, did they say we have to wait for his own movie for gambit to finally make an appearance? he wont make a cameo like wolverine in first class?

Channing Tatum confirmed that he won't be appearing in X-men Apocalypse in an AMA on Reddit.

By Evan Campbell

Magic Mike star Channing Tatum has confirmed that his new take on Gambit will not show up in X-Men: Apocalypse.

The actor ended the speculation about Gambit appearing in the superhero sequel film during his Ask Me Anything on Reddit this week. When Tatum was questioned about whether he's in X-Men: Apocalypse, he replied: "No ma'am, or sir. I definitely will not."

There was speculation Gambit would pop up in the 1980s-themed X-Men: Apocalypse, especially after director Bryan Singer said last year that he would like to include the card-throwing and staff-wielding mutant in the sequel. And Tatum wasn't as firm about his inclusion one way or the other earlier this year.

Source: http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/06/18/channing-tatums-gambit-definitely-wont-be-in-x-men-apocalypse

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Maybe this is just me but Olivia Munn looks better with clothes on than off. She was topless in Magic Mike and it was :ld: status but she's still sexy..it's weird

I'm intrigued by this story for this one and very interested to see how it plays out and where it puts the chess pieces once the credits roll
only seen the titty meats (didnt watch that fruity movie just the nude scene) and them nips was fire to me :manny:...her posture was trash in that scene tho :scust:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
tumblr_inline_nrl807ZvDb1rfezux_500.jpg

I wanted this Apocalypse.