X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
i will say one thing thats funny tho...this thread turning almost EXACTLY like the DOFP thread before it dropped and they revealed quicksilver and shyt :pachaha: niccas made the same jokes and everything and once it dropped dudes were like
2JrU4f6.gif

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Yup. The coli is very predictable and this is another example of that. Everyone shyt on the Days of Future Past cast pictures and even the trailers. Then the movie came out and RT had it at 93% and everyone went to see it and then came back in the thread praising it.

I'm not saying this will be good and I'm very skeptical of Apocalypse but nikkas need to settle down a bit until we get a real trailer at least. :ld:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't get how people are complaining about footage they weren't even supposed to see yet :what:
That footage was meant for the comic con people and we all understood it's unfinished. Most, if not all of us, were grateful to just see footage of how hard they're working. They made that shyt in 5 weeks. :whew:

Do they typically show footage they aren't proud of at Comicon:patrice:?Im not being sarcastic I'm really asking because I don't know,but you would think people at comicon we be harsher critics than anybody....Which is the only reason I question people saying "It was only for the comicon people",if it didn't leak wouldn't word have still gotten out how horrible it looked which would've been just about as bad as people seeing for themselves how bad it looks?

And for the record Quicksilver still looked ridiculous but had a scene that made up for it...Maybe the idea is to lower peoples standards so low once again based on shytty costumes,its easier to make a hit when people go in skeptical,than when they go in with high expectations:heh:...But now is the time to complain like hell since they only 5 weeks in aint it?Maybe they can go back to the drawing board with that bullshyt:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Cali
Do they typically show footage they aren't proud of at Comicon:patrice:?Im not being sarcastic I'm really asking because I don't know,but you would think people at comicon we be harsher critics than anybody....Which is the only reason I question people saying "It was only for the comicon people",if it didn't leak wouldn't word have still gotten out how horrible it looked which would've been just about as bad as people seeing for themselves how bad it looks?

And for the record Quicksilver still looked ridiculous but had a scene that made up for it...Maybe the idea is to lower peoples standards so low once again based on shytty costumes,its easier to make a hit when people go in skeptical,than when they go in with high expectations:heh:...But now is the time to complain like hell since they only 5 weeks in aint it?Maybe they can go back to the drawing board with that bullshyt:mjlol:
My first time going this year but the entire experience was about the hype for me and a lot of people. Being there in the crowd and collectively getting a sneak peek at some of the most anticipated films of the next year:krs::krs::krs:
Seeing an unfinished product, like seeing the progress they're making, is cool as hell. As for people saying it's shytty in person, KNOWING it's unfinished, I just have a feeling they planned on hating anyways :yeshrug:
I also feel it's impressive as all hell that they took 5 weeks of shooting and cut it together just so the comic con peeps could get a taste of whats coming. It's special but yet some people wanna nit-pick at it.:why:
Apocalypse didn't even look that bad either, different yes, but BAD? Nah
And it's not that they're not proud of the footage, it's just that they have an entire room packed with people who all waited for hours (Some people camp out :scust:) to come and sit in on their panel, why not reward them with a look at what they've done, finished or not.
We were blessed :mjcry:

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Actor from one of my fav. movies of all time in the new X-Men

Dude is playing Caliban

AR-704099941.jpg

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i know nothing about the character, but Apocalypse looks weak

but, if i didn't already know who it was and you gave me a list of 100 actors, i don't think id ever guess Oscar Issac

puggle

Superstar
Daps
These are still early photos so I'm sure there's still time to tweak Apocalypse's look but I'm wondering if it wouldn't have been better to just go the purely CGI Thanos route instead of going for a costumed, makeup version. Apocalypse seems more like an old witch type instead of the huge fukking dude he's in the comics.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz