X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Psylocke looks right out of the comics. No comment on the unfinished Apocalypse, because then the terrorists win

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
He looks like Mr Freeze and Ivan Oozes cousin. I think they should make him more grey with a blue tint. and make his armor less regal looking and more robotic.

he looks weird with out his lips too.
mT6pQNQ.gif

or
giphy.gif

:ld:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
HD versions of a couple of those EW pics:
RmO7JdK.jpg

FV7znwL.jpg

FUI2yCW.jpg

sCRAUMI.jpg

4UBcXWw.jpg

vJwClO9.jpg

Psylocke and Young Storm look :shaq: but not really feeling the design of Apocalypse. Hopefully they do something with him in post-production to augment the look.

Yo I'm sorry but how storm gonna be taller than apocalypse :deadrose: whoever designed him must've sucked dikk to get the job.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RmO7JdK.jpg

4UBcXWw.jpg

vJwClO9.jpg

Psylocke and Young Storm look :shaq: but not really feeling the design of Apocalypse. Hopefully they do something with him in post-production to augment the look.

They ripped apocolypses costume design right from the Star Wars: the Old Republic game
cGkSV.jpg

Zakree.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

:yeshrug:

I hate the costumes btw.

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
i know nothing about the character, but Apocalypse looks weak

but, if i didn't already know who it was and you gave me a list of 100 actors, i don't think id ever guess Oscar Issac

He is an extremely powerful ancient Egyptian mutant. One of the first mutants. But you know Hollywood hates Africans so yea, theres that

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
IMG_4352.JPG
IMG_4353.JPG
IMG_4354.JPG
IMG_4357.JPG
although this gives me the :wow: factor but why do i feel like we about to get short changed yet again with these costumes?
i guess this entertainment weekly magazine is only for the comic con fans too :troll: they'll appreciate its only 5 weeks in so @En Sabah Nur isnt finished yet :troll:

RmO7JdK.jpg

FV7znwL.jpg

FUI2yCW.jpg

sCRAUMI.jpg

4UBcXWw.jpg

vJwClO9.jpg

its only five weeks in, obviously this isnt close to the final version of of apocalypse they are putting in national magazines :troll:

with that said im sure they will be making some changes, especially if they get some heat on how he looks

:ohhh:

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Maybe this is just me but Olivia Munn looks better with clothes on than off. She was topless in Magic Mike and it was :ld: status but she's still sexy..it's weird

I'm intrigued by this story for this one and very interested to see how it plays out and where it puts the chess pieces once the credits roll

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Olivia Munn is basic as fukk to me, but Got damn she killing it as Psylocke. :banderas:

The shyt is mindblowing..I've seen this chick naked, I know she's simply okay in that department but she's still sexy as hell. It's a fukkin paradox. I feel like if I think about it too long or too hard, the universe will implode on itself