hbntsfgjhxsrd.jpg
:dead: he really does tho

and other dude was right i can see jeepers creepers in him too, hilarious

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
which African tribe are slanty eyes prominent with:bryan:

Have you ever seen the"Bushmen",Nama people...you see it in some ethipians,bantu people....You see it in many Africans breh.

Obviously other races can get those features too,but we had em first:sas1:...I don't think the girl playing storm has African in her at all,im just saying she happens to have some features that are prominent in Africans,especialy when combined,that make her appear more African than Halle did.

Bushemen and Nama people

00+bushmen-woman.jpg

d952b2eb6c042129ff4a21f6831c9f6d.jpg

th

nama_lady_fs.jpg

Nama_4.jpg

Last edited:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
What can theh do to make that Apocalypse looking thing look any better though?digitally add height?he still sucks.....change his voice?he still looks like shyt....you know this is the real version because of how he took the robe off....he took that shyt off slow and sexy,like women do when they think they look good naked...."oooh heres the big reveal youve been waiting for big boy:usure:."

Meanwhile you sitting back looking like:scust:.
:deadrose:

and my piece on the "5 weeks of footage"

i can understand wanting to feed the fans but you gotta know that showing that footage will just end up giving people more stuff to nit pick with more than anything. just show the product when its complete. what you want the fans to be like "that unfinished product of 5 weeks worth of footage was piff :noah: "

at minimum show @En Sabah Nur when he is complete.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Have you ever seen the"Bushmen",Nama people...you see it in some ethipians,bantu people....You see it in many Africans breh.

Obviously other races can get those features too,but we had em first:sas1:...I don't think the girl playing storm has African in her at all,im just saying she happens to have some features that are prominent in Africans,especialy when combined,that make her appear more African than Halle did.

Bushemen and Nama people

00+bushmen-woman.jpg

d952b2eb6c042129ff4a21f6831c9f6d.jpg
look like relatives of the late Nelson Mandela, learn something new everyday :leon:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I don't get how people are complaining about footage they weren't even supposed to see yet :what:
That footage was meant for the comic con people and we all understood it's unfinished. Most, if not all of us, were grateful to just see footage of how hard they're working. They made that shyt in 5 weeks. :whew:

Daps
Reppin
Cali
One funny thing was, during the X-Men panel, all the cast was looking at Singer like :francis: everytime he said something. You can really tell they don't like dude. He seems like a hard ass on set, which is partially why he can get things done but also why these movies seem...meh...

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
One funny thing was, during the X-Men panel, all the cast was looking at Singer like :francis: everytime he said something. You can really tell they don't like dude. He seems like a hard ass on set, which is partially why he can get things done but also why these movies seem...meh...
http://comicbook.com/blog/2013/05/24/bryan-singer-banned-comic-books-from-x-men-movie-set/

In an interview in Entertainment Weekly about The Wolverine, Hugh Jackman reveals a rather interesting tidbit of information about director Bryan Singer. Back when Singer was shooting the first X-Men movie in 1999, comic book movies weren't the box office juggernaut that they are today.

In fact, Bryan Singer took the unusual move of actually banning comic books from the set, because he didn't want his actors to be wrongly influenced by focusing on the comic stories rather than the movie script. However, Singer's ban on comic books resulted in them actually being everywhere on the set.

Jackman said, "Through the trailer door would come comics." It was during this very first X-Men movie that Jackman read Chris Claremont and Frank Miller's Wolverine limited series from 1982. After reading that take on the Wolverine, Jackman decided he wanted to make a Wolverine movie like that some day.

:mjlol:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
It is made by Fox that's why. If Feige made Apocalypse the color of rainbow, they would be making every excuse in the book.
My thing is I can't see shyt in the photo or video the way he looks in the poster looks great and it's been stated several times he is cgi and make-up and that he can change in size.