X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
I like the X-Men, but the movie franchise has always been pretty shytty, IMO. Can't wait for the day that Marvel gets the rights back. At least they are not making it The Wolverine Show anymore. Hard to watch a Fox Marvel movie and feel like it's legit these days.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I like the X-Men, but the movie franchise has always been pretty shytty, IMO. Can't wait for the day that Marvel gets the rights back. At least they are not making it The Wolverine Show anymore. Hard to watch a Fox Marvel movie and feel like it's legit these days.

So X2, First Class and days of future past get no love breh?

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Why is Apocalypse so small :scust:
nikka looking like a villian from the Power Rangers :scust:
hbntsfgjhxsrd.jpg

Oh shyt Ivan Ooze :russ:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Just seen the lil trailer from comic-con and as predicted it looks like shyt only now he's stinking up the joint with the first class crew who have had the midas touch (being involved in the 2 best movies in the franchise outside X2) like I said when this movie was announced xmen needs to be put in someone else's hands now, the game has changed and singer is still sticking to the same playbook from 15 years ago. This franchise needs fresh eyes and a different direction

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It aint like Fox has a great track record in being accurate when it comes to characters so yea Apocalypse being a point guard in that shot got me worried. His voice better be fukking intimidating also but I doubt it. Watch he sound like some type of fairy with a high pitched voice like Freeza. I see you Singer

This movie was kindve doomed from the start being that Bane basically stole Apocalypse whole soul in Dark Knight:francis:....Marvel could've been savages and just took that shyt back:banderas:.....Weve seen enough shytty Brian Singer costumes to know most likely this will be what Apocalyps looks like,this trailer is what he sounds like...He actually thinks this shyt looks good:mjlol:

Best reason to see this movie will once again be Magneto and Wolverine if he's even in it,to see what they do with Cyclops....and lowkey I'ma say Storm now:whoo:....The girl they got playing her took it upon herself to get a tan,maybe she'll even attempt the accent:blessed:....I never saw the Aaliyah movie and never will,i saw a lil bit of her in that Drumline movie,shes not as bad as people said as an actress....I thought she was pretty good and she got a likeable quality outside of looking good...As long as I wanted to fukk Halle Berry I cant say she ever had that in any movie:heh:

She's looking like Apocalypse right hand,maybe she'll get some real screentime,and really show her powers instead of Magneto getting all the shine....How you don't have a cool scene yet when you got a character that can control the weather,Magneto got about 5...Can Storm get one:mindblown:?Acting like a Tornado,Flood, and a Hurricane aint shyt.

Everybody trust Singer again after DOFP,even though apparently he had a lot of help with that from the guy who made First Class which is the best Xmen movie:heh:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
X2 stinks btw,outside of that Nightcrawler sceene what else is there really:patrice:?Maybe its not fair to go back and retroactively say it stinks,i thought it was okay when it came out....Hasn't aged well,and it has nothing to do with graphics...still love all the Blade movies,couple of the Spiderman movies are still decent.

This is the reason Fox and WB are pissed at the leaks. They don't want people to judge an unfinished product.

What can theh do to make that Apocalypse looking thing look any better though?digitally add height?he still sucks.....change his voice?he still looks like shyt....you know this is the real version because of how he took the robe off....he took that shyt off slow and sexy,like women do when they think they look good naked...."oooh heres the big reveal youve been waiting for big boy:usure:."

Meanwhile you sitting back looking like:scust:....But with this movie, just like in that situation, I'ma still watch:sas1:

And you gotta admit she actually looks better than Halle as Storm,shes light but at least shr got African features with the slanted eyes,high cheekbones...with the tan shes not looking bad at all.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
damn, I gotta completely disagree with that. X2 is one of the best superhero moves imo and I love days of future past

Um not really. The dialogue in the first 3 were shytty. Mystic had no personality and for the most part with the exception of Logan all the other mutants were down played and under utilized.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
And you gotta admit she actually looks better than Halle as Storm,
good thing you mentioned "as storm" thought you were on drugs
shes light but at least shr got African features with the slanted eyes,high cheekbones...with the tan shes not looking bad at all.
slanty eyes and high cheekbones are African features?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
good thing you mentioned "as storm" thought you were on drugsslanty eyes and high cheekbones are African features?

Yes there are certain ethnic groups/tribes that still carry that feature,africa is where those features originated from....obviously you dont have to be african to have those features....im just saying at least she has features ive seen prominent in certain african ethnic groups/tribes..

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Yes there are certain ethnic groups/tribes that still carry that feature,africa is where those features originated from....obviously you dont have to be african to have those features....im just saying at least she has features ive seen prominent in certain african ethnic groups/tribes..
which African tribe are slanty eyes prominent with:bryan: