X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
:mjpls: um... Even in that promo poster he looks like discount jeepers creepers villain. Which leads me to believe they sticking with the jeepers creepers look.

your the only person I see complaining about that poster...everyone else is saying how dope it looks and we havent gotten a good look of him in the film...outside of that blurry leak

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
your the only person I see complaining about that poster...everyone else is saying how dope it looks and we havent gotten a good look of him in the film...outside of that blurry leak

Everything here gets overhyped. It's new. People where like :ohhh:when they showed those screenshots of galactus before silver surfer dropped. They were clowning quicksilver in days of futures past before the movie dropped and he stole the movie in the short scenes he had. thecoli's credibility is low right now. Enough comic book movies have dropped to where every single thing doesn't have to be hyped up. Fox track record with xmen has been overall meh. So why wouldn't I have low expectations.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Everything here gets overhyped. It's new. People where like :ohhh:when they showed those screenshots of galactus before silver surfer dropped. They were clowning quicksilver in days of futures past before the movie dropped and he stole the movie in the short scenes he had. thecoli's credibility is low right now. Enough comic book movies have dropped to where every single thing doesn't have to be hyped up. Fox track record with xmen has been overall meh. So why wouldn't I have low expectations.

it's not about hype bro...it's about common sense....the movie has been filming for 5 weeks....they have A LOT of work left to be done...especially with the visuals...saying this or that doesnt look good so far into he process is ridiculous...

imagine hearing a future verse before all that auto tune...u nikkas that bump his shyt today would be :laff: at that bullshyt...

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
it's not about hype bro...it's about common sense....the movie has been filming for 5 weeks....they have A LOT of work left to be done...especially with the visuals...saying this or that doesnt look good so far into he process is ridiculous...

imagine hearing a future verse before all that auto tune...u nikkas that bump his shyt today would be :laff: at that bullshyt...

If it was a set up for motion capture like with those struggle ultron leaks I would give u that. That he had on full consume breh on some what you see is what you get :usure:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
r8SIMny.jpg

she seem to be the same complexion as halle why yall bytching :dwillhuh:
why does apocalypse look like that tho why is he the same height as teenage strorm:scust:
You was okay with halle playing storm?

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

There is nothing wrong with somebody posting they opinion on what was being presented in the trailer. We all know the movie just started filming. And we all know that it was not meant for the public. We can still discuss what we did like or not like though.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
which storm we talking? cuz storm skin tone ranges from coffee brown to caramel
2371766-second-gen-x-men-100k.jpg

this is her first appearance in the comics breh, what color u think this is? :mindblown:

could they have picked a fully black storm? yea, have they yet? no....dude likes his storm mixed, nothing i can do about it :yeshrug:
"Fully" black....you mean black right. Yeah they clearly pick mixed femlaes to play black ladies(not like they have in roles in these "x-men" films anyway) characters but at the sametimes comicbook fans complain when poc play a white characters or hear about it like spider-man

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
bryan singer tries so hard and I feel like his shyt is just soul less. I can't wait till they reboot this shyt with a new director. His shyt is just so commercial and lame he tries so hard I duno what it is.