X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

SHO-NUFF

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOMETHIN REAL FO YO ASS IN THESE HANDS!!!!
where tha fuq this dude at?
apocalypse-avengers-alliance-artwork.jpg

no hermes belt bucke, no nothing

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
nikkas upset at footage they wanted to bring to comic con to give fans a first look at the film...yall are the worst....there is no vfx done yet and the actor playing apocalypse said they havent even changed his voice yet for the film....enjoy the first look and stop the bloodclat crying

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Because people at comic con understand what "work-in-progress" mean.

Nikkas on the coil cant figure out basic concepts of movie production.....
:mjlol: "fukk u mean post production, b? You talking about the center or the power forward?"

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
nikkas upset at footage they wanted to bring to comic con to give fans a first look at the film...yall are the worst....there is no vfx done yet and the actor playing apocalypse said they havent even changed his voice yet for the film....enjoy the first look and stop the bloodclat crying
Are they gonna vfx his face?

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
idk...but one can assume...the movie has been filimg for 5 weeks fam...5 weeks...lol...most movies wouldnt even show shyt after such a short time but they wanted to bless the fans...
Then don't show nothing then. They looking desperate right about now. Trying to keep up with the joneses :snoop:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Do you work as a greeter in Wal-mart?

Is your understanding that of a cerebral palsy citizen offered employment as a tax write-off?

It's comic con...

I got eyes and he looks like jeepers creepers. I already gave them a pass for putting jumalee in this flick :mjpls: they understated a bunch of other mutants. Juggernaut wasn't even a damn mutant. They gets no love from me at this point. I'm scrutinizing everything :mjpls: