X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
So why even show that bullshyt then? And he still looks like the jeepers creepers monster damnit :mindblown: what he gonna do eat other mutants?
word
i dont be gettin that shyt
thats like coming outside with a partial outfit on talkin bout "im gettin the shoes to match next weekend.":deadmanny:

but i guess i understand the whole "lets let these die hards know we on the job" shyt tho

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
word
i dont be gettin that shyt
thats like coming outside with a partial outfit on talkin bout "im gettin the shoes to match next weekend.":deadmanny:

but i guess i understand the whole "lets let these die hards know we on the job" shyt tho

You just answered your own question breh lol..it's for the die hards..the people who understand that they've been shooting for five weeks and that the footage they're seeing isn't complete because they just want to see anything. Going to comic-con is expensive and if you're willing to put that bread down and deal with all the crap that comes with it, then you're excited to see any footage you can get

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Because when you show it to the crowd at con, you tell them that its early shots and its something you put together specifically for them as a treat for paying the money and spending all that time in line, etc. It's for their benefit and everyone gets that not everything is perfect at the time of viewing.

I don't really give a fukk breh. Motherfukker look like jeepers keepers. It's fukked up people's perceptions. First impressions are everything. That's just lazy fam. What they did is the equivilant of Thanos standing shoulder to shoulder with black widow. They not doing the character justice at all. You made people wait for that teaser at the last movie and this is what you feed people? This franchise has made too many mistakes and too many fukked up movies to be taking these type of chances. They don't got it like that. Yeah the super hero hype machine is running strong but don't think you can put out anything and expect people to be hype. That's all I'm saying.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
You just answered your own question breh lol..it's for the die hards..the people who understand that they've been shooting for five weeks and that the footage they're seeing isn't complete because they just want to see anything. Going to comic-con is expensive and if you're willing to put that bread down and deal with all the crap that comes with it, then you're excited to see any footage you can get

What money? What crap? I'm going in October when it comes to nyc. Tickets retailed for $50 but them shyts sold out. What's the resell value :mjpls: I might not go now.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I don't really give a fukk breh. Motherfukker look like jeepers keepers. It's fukked up people's perceptions. First impressions are everything. That's just lazy fam. What they did is the equivilant of Thanos standing shoulder to shoulder with black widow. They not doing the character justice at all. You made people wait for that teaser at the last movie and this is what you feed people? This franchise has made too many mistakes and too many fukked up movies to be taking these type of chances. They don't got it like that. Yeah the super hero hype machine is running strong but don't think you can put out anything and expect people to be hype. That's all I'm saying.

I get that but again, you don't know if that's final or not..if it turns out its final, then i hear you but until then, you're looking at unfinished work from five weeks of filming breh:whoknows:

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
yeah
i feel that
i guess i just be thinking like how i would go about doing a film like that
have everything all engulfed in secrecy and shyt lol
then let the audience determine how they feel when it drops

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
What money? What crap? I'm going in October when it comes to nyc. Tickets retailed for $50 but them shyts sold out. What's the resell value :mjpls: I might not go now.

Ny comic con is cheaper than San Diego and it's not as hard to get tickets are they? I'm sure you can make a pretty penny reselling them tho for real breh because ny comic con is getting bigger each year..so you may want to look into that.

And just the crap of standing on line for a full day to get into hall H, the crowds, the crazy amount of people, the hotel prices which are no doubt going to upsell since they know they can

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
yeah
i feel that
i guess i just be thinking like how i would go about doing a film like that
have everything all engulfed in secrecy and shyt lol
then let the audience determine how they feel when it drops

If this were a perfect world that would work but you know fans demand to see shyt immediately...all the damn time.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
I get that but again, you don't know if that's final or not..if it turns out its final, then i hear you but until then, you're looking at unfinished work from five weeks of filming breh:whoknows:

:mjpls: on that promo poster he looking like jeepers creepers. So even if they make him taller he gonna look like a tall jeepers creepers. :snoop:

I hope they shut me up tho with the official trailer :manny:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
It aint like Fox has a great track record in being accurate when it comes to characters so yea Apocalypse being a point guard in that shot got me worried. His voice better be fukking intimidating also but I doubt it. Watch he sound like some type of fairy with a high pitched voice like Freeza. I see you Singer

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
If this were a perfect world that would work but you know fans demand to see shyt immediately...all the damn time.
you would THINK for a character like Apocalypse, (who people pretty much been losing their minds to see on the big screen) people would kinda fall back a lil and just let it all unfold
its funny only until pretty much recently have i been kinda sucked into dippin into all these spoilers and set pics and shyt

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
you would THINK for a character like Apocalypse, (who people pretty much been losing their minds to see on the big screen) people would kinda fall back a lil and just let it all unfold
its funny only until pretty much recently have i been kinda sucked into dippin into all these spoilers and set pics and shyt

You'd think that but we (in a general sense) are some of the most entitled fans in the world breh. We feel like we deserve to get everything we want when we want it and we want it yesterday

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Ny comic con is cheaper than San Diego and it's not as hard to get tickets are they? I'm sure you can make a pretty penny reselling them tho for real breh because ny comic con is getting bigger each year..so you may want to look into that.

And just the crap of standing on line for a full day to get into hall H, the crowds, the crazy amount of people, the hotel prices which are no doubt going to upsell since they know they can

I live 15 min from Manhattan so I don't gotta worry about hotels and shyt. Tickets reselling anywhere from $70 to $200 on stub hub.