X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
i got faith in singer but they better work some serious magic on apocalypse for real tho brehs cuz from wat i just watched that shyt is not gonna cut it.....his look (height, and face) and voice is just completely off from wat i think of when i think about apocalypse. dude is legit scary looking in the comic but he just looked like oscar isaac (who doesnt look imposing AT ALL) in blue makeup from what i saw and i was legit upset about it...but like i said i have faith in singer and hopefully he looks NOTHING like that in the final product

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
I don't know why people are bugging off Apocalypse. The people that seen the trailer clearly said the FX, etc. aren't done.

Fred.
Kind of hard not to be skeptical about the height thing though tbh. Don't actors need a reference point to look at for a cgi character? Without the dude having a tall Apocalypse mask on the top of his head like they did the dude that played Jar Jar Binks it would see Storm is going to be looking level right into that little dude's eyes instead of up at him. I hope I'm wrong :sadbron:

Curtis Nightfish

▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Why is Apocalypse so small :scust:
nikka looking like a villian from the Power Rangers :scust:
hbntsfgjhxsrd.jpg

:mjlol:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
They only been shooting for 5 weeks.. From my understanding what they pulled off is good from that short of a span. Plus there's no FX yet... The essense of this movie was there and it can only get better...

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Its been shooting for 5 weeks...they have not added in special effects yet..you should be lucky they even put that together....:what:

Which is why the stuff for comic con that doesn't get presented to the web from the studio is not meant for public consumption

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Its been shooting for 5 weeks...they have not added in special effects yet..you should be lucky they even put that together....:what:

So why even show that bullshyt then? And he still looks like the jeepers creepers monster damnit :mindblown: what he gonna do eat other mutants?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
So why even show that bullshyt then? And he still looks like the jeepers creepers monster damnit :mindblown: what he gonna do eat other mutants?

Because when you show it to the crowd at con, you tell them that its early shots and its something you put together specifically for them as a treat for paying the money and spending all that time in line, etc. It's for their benefit and everyone gets that not everything is perfect at the time of viewing.