X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I don't know why people are bugging off Apocalypse. The people that seen the trailer clearly said the FX, etc. aren't done.

Fred.

I hope the CGI gives him a couple feet in height. I'm not trying to see Apocalypse lookin like a point guard. :ehh:

Can't he change his size, so maybe he has multiple heights during the movie.

He can change his size but he's usually at least like 7 feet.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I hope the CGI gives him a couple feet in height. I'm not trying to see Apocalypse lookin like a point guard. :ehh:

I haven't seen the official trailer but from the leaked stuff it's hard to tell how tall he is. He looked the same height as Storm but it's a low quality video shot from a weird angle. I'm gonna reserve judgement until a better version comes out.

Fred.

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
Why is Apocalypse so small :scust:
nikka looking like a villian from the Power Rangers :scust:
hbntsfgjhxsrd.jpg

I came to post this exact shyt, nikka looks exactly like Ivan ooz. these X movies have been so ass to me.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim

The guy playing him is 5'9 :skip:You already know they gonna nerf him so shape shifting is most likely scraped.... looks like hes just a really strong telepath :francis:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I literally said like two days ago my biggest concern was them fukking up Apocalypse's size since they also made Juggernaut regular-sized and lo and behold. Hopefully he'll grow stronger and bigger throughout the course of the movie.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I guess I'm in the minority, but I don't think Apocalypse not being super tall is a big deal. As long as they got his cadence right, which I think the trailer did, I'm good. Apocalypse's superiority complex definitely shows thru in this teaser. Would I have preferred for Apocalypse to be tall? Yeah, but in a live action film, Apocalypse being 7 foot tall is no more important than Wolverine being a semi-midget.