X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't think Gambit will be showing up until his solo movie drops, brehs...

Does he realize Marvel wont be making his movie:lolbron:

Gambit didnt really need to be in this anyway,its going to be alot of Wolverine and Mystique....let them have they last movie,plus i think people said the timeline wouldve been off anyway

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Does he realize Marvel wont be making his movie:lolbron:

Gambit didnt really need to be in this anyway,its going to be alot of Wolverine and Mystique....let them have they last movie,plus i think people said the timeline wouldve been off anyway
I think Gambit needs to be in this movie because Gambit is at his best when playing off the other X-Men members. Even though Gambit is my favorite X-Man, I can admit that he's not really. that interesting of a character by himself.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think Gambit needs to be in this movie because Gambit is at his best when playing off the other X-Men members. Even though Gambit is my favorite X-Man, I can admit that he's not really. that interesting of a character by himself.

Isnt Gambit most famous from the cartoon and relationship with Rogue though?If Rogue aint in the movie:manny:?

Soon as people thought Gambit would be in it,no Rogue was one of the first complaints.

They'll bring these two in next movie,prepare for more angst and a forced love triangle of some sort:sas1:

Besides he's the new Wolverine who will be looked at to carry to future movies,not really needed while WOlverine still here...they could've casted a young Gambit if that wasn't the plan....Gambit is supposed to carry the xmen franchise:francis:

I'm like you,as much as I liked Gambit they better hurry up and find a new wolverine:banderas:

Last edited:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
CJpZQe6UYAAB1pv.jpg

X-men Apocalypse Poster from Comic-con :wow: looks like him