X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
I keep thinking about the last scene in days of future past when i think about this movie where logan see's everyone in the future where the events of "apocalypse" had already happened their pretty much legends at that time

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Just saw a clip of apocalypse and storm..:scust:
Mohawk storm is cool with me :yeshrug:...not like it's not in the comics
tumblr_lwmnc8evua1qcds6zo1_1280.jpg

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Im talking about the actress playing storm not how they dress her up. I know about her mohawk

Apo look like the power ranger movie villain
Storm isn't super dark skin tho, I know she African but she still caramel skinned...idk why yall care about shades of black so much on here...apocalypse does look a lil :patrice: but I'll wait for a HD trailer

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Why is Apocalypse so small :scust:
nikka looking like a villian from the Power Rangers :scust:
hbntsfgjhxsrd.jpg

:mjlol:... They had ONE fukking job to do and fukked it up. He actually looks like a Star Trek villain. Where is the CREATIVITY. I don't mean to keep bring up Marvel but they nailed Ultron and Thanos. Watching that clip make me not want to give a fukk about this flick :scusthov:

I'm still going though. Storm looking RIGHT :shaq:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Apocalypse still has CGI elements that need to be added he's a mixture of both practical and CGI. Oscar Issac has said they haven't even altered the voice yet.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Hold up - They're making 'Old Man Logan' as Jackman's last Wolverine movie?

Without the rights to 95% of the characters in the book?

:skip::skip::skip::skip:

Unless Fox cuts a deal with Marvel, it's going to fukking suck.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
They're doin' Old Man Logan :dwillhuh:

If they want to do it right - they're going to have to come up off a bunch of cash, or some characters.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=122735

"I've got three words for you guys: Old Man Logan," Hugh Jackman told the packed out Hall H panel for 20th Century Fox's upcoming Marvel slate last night. Does that mean his third and final Wolverine movie is going to adapt that critically acclaimed comic book story? Maybe! Some major alterations will need to be made, but it does sound like the plan is to head in that direction.

The actor followed that comment up by saying, "As I promised, this next time is my last time putting on the claws, it's one last time," as the image you see below appeared behind him (it seems to be a promotional shot from a previous movie starring the character rather than a teaser image specifically shot for The Wolverine sequel). What are you hoping to see in the movie?