X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't know why breh's but I'm just not getting hype for this :manny:

Maybe that's a good thing. I wasn't anticipating the last one and it ended up being a pleasant surprise.

low expectations are probaly the best way to go:francis:.....I will say as wack as Jubilee was this is actcually the closest weve ever gotten to the xmen team from the cartoon:whoo:...Dont know if theyll cast Rogue,but hopefully Singer will try to develop the characters that are important regardless of if he likes them or not:patrice:

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
if Gambit's really in this then Tatum has done a helluva job keeping I under wraps

Last edited:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

tumblr_inline_nqprhe2dc01rfezux_500.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think Gambit will be showing up until his solo movie drops, brehs...

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/ne...ks-gambit-will-not-appear-in-x-men-apocalypse

[taken from the above article]...Sadly, when asked if his mutant character Gambit would appear in Bryan Singer’s upcoming X-Men: Apocalypse, the answer was not so uplifting.

“No ma’am, or sir. I definitely will not,” Tatum wrote of appearing as the character before his Gambit solo film is released on October 7, 2016.

He also commented about the film in general, alluding to its newfound director Rupert Wyatt (Rise of the Planet of the Apes).

“We finally found someone that I really do believe wants to make Gambit,” Tatum said of Wyatt. “It will be the second standalone character. And I just really think because Gambit is not the most popular or the biggest hero, I think there’s a really unique opportunity. Marvel’s done a lot of great movies that have made a ridiculous amount of money, and it’s always good to figure how to change the form.”