X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
:francis:

In order to do it right, they literally need access to the whole Marvel Universe. I think this movie might be a bridge too far...
I'm betting it just ends up being Wolverine outliving all his friends and fighting a random generic mutant villain from the comics.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I'm betting it just ends up being Wolverine outliving all his friends and fighting a random generic mutant villain from the comics.

:snoop:

A recipe for disaster.

I get that they have Millar on the team, but doing it like that would short change the source material, in a major way.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

tumblr_inline_nqprhe2dc01rfezux_500.gif

what the fukk is Aaron rodgers doing in the background? lol

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
I really hope dat's not how Apocalypse is gon look & sound like. Wtf was dat shyt? :why: :beli: :no:

*side note* All dem stand alone Wolverine movies been pure :trash: too. How dey keep fukkin dem shyts up is beyond me. :francis:
How do fox stay shyting on xmen but still have people cosign these frail x-men films aka wolverine, magneto, mystique and friends

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Storm isn't super dark skin tho, I know she African but she still caramel skinned...idk why yall care about shades of black so much on here...apocalypse does look a lil :patrice: but I'll wait for a HD trailer
Wasn't talking about her skin color but storm is not caramel skinned and wasn't half white