X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The quality raise between BB and TDK is so :ohlawd:then you watch TDKR and the drop off is so stark it's like what happened :why:

Peoples hang ups about TDKR continue to all be stupid to me and what seems like people reaching to hate it:patrice:....I have yet to really hear good arguments for why it really sucks without extreme reaching and refusal to suspend an ounce of belief....DC doesn't have as many movies to go off of but MOS is the only real dud so far....The Batman Trilogy were great movies,overall Marvel has had a way of mostly making movies that maybe you cant quite call garbage but were very ehhh....the Iron Man trilogy stinks outside of Ironman 1,Cap 1 was ehh but 2 was great,Hulk was ehh,Thor 1 was ehh,Avengers was ehhh,and GOTG I actually thought was great outside of the ending "showdown":snoop:,being that it was so goofy the whole movie the ending wasn't completely out of left field in it ending goofy.

People complain about Fox and Sony and I cant help but ask why:heh:?A lot of people are more in love with how they tie they universe together and how they are building up to this climax we haven't seen yet....Same reason people managed to love a show like Dragon Ball Z that mostly consisted of episodes full of talking and suspense more than it actually had great episodes.

Yall in love with the suspense and buildup,cant be the quality of those Marvel films...They got about the same batting average as Fox and Sony....I do give Marvel credit for Blade if they did that which im not sure of,but that was a long time ago im talking about the new wave.

The shooting percentage is probably about 50% for all studios,hard to see how anybody can be on a highhorse about quality.

Last edited:

Fckumeen

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Over There...
4141_600.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Peoples hang ups about TDKR continue to all be stupid to me and what seems like people reaching to hate it:patrice:....I have yet to really hear good arguments for why it really sucks without extreme reaching and refusal to suspend an ounce of belief...

how could you reach to hate a movie when you fall asleep watchin it:wtf:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
This shyt is going to be nerd fire and I'm going to smile on all you nikkas doubting.
:sas1:he had the perfect platform to make DOTFP something for the ages, it wasn't the clusterfuk I thought it would be but it fell below what it should have been

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!

Kartel13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Peoples hang ups about TDKR continue to all be stupid to me and what seems like people reaching to hate it:patrice:....I have yet to really hear good arguments for why it really sucks without extreme reaching and refusal to suspend an ounce of belief....DC doesn't have as many movies to go off of but MOS is the only real dud so far....The Batman Trilogy were great movies,overall Marvel has had a way of mostly making movies that maybe you cant quite call garbage but were very ehhh....the Iron Man trilogy stinks outside of Ironman 1,Cap 1 was ehh but 2 was great,Hulk was ehh,Thor 1 was ehh,Avengers was ehhh,and GOTG I actually thought was great outside of the ending "showdown":snoop:,being that it was so goofy the whole movie the ending wasn't completely out of left field in it ending goofy.

People complain about Fox and Sony and I cant help but ask why:heh:?A lot of people are more in love with how they tie they universe together and how they are building up to this climax we haven't seen yet....Same reason people managed to love a show like Dragon Ball Z that mostly consisted of episodes full of talking and suspense more than it actually had great episodes.

Yall in love with the suspense and buildup,cant be the quality of those Marvel films...They got about the same batting average as Fox and Sony....I do give Marvel credit for Blade if they did that which im not sure of,but that was a long time ago im talking about the new wave.

The shooting percentage is probably about 50% for all studios,hard to see how anybody can be on a highhorse about quality.

I agree. Never understood the hate. There was plenty of piff through out the flick to label it trash. The only thing i wasn't fond of was bane being a goon.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree. Never understood the hate. There was plenty of piff through out the flick to label it trash. The only thing i wasn't fond of was bane being a goon.

Yeah,actually that Bane being a goon thing is the biggest complaint....But i dont even like that based on the fact that Bane was League of Shadows trained so he was obviously was not just some dumb goon....he was a trained strategist as well.

he was even kicked out and was leader of his own shyt:mindblown:...Tahlia was also league of shadows,people just CHOOSE to believe she planned everything alone....or say she undercut Bane because she was a woman.

maybe they shouldve showed her as a formidable warrior so people wouldnt think she was just the brains and bane was the muscle:manny:

But comeon yall,shes league of shadows so its pretty much implied shes her own muscle and she also is a trained strategist just like Bane is.

If Bane being seen as simply a goon in the end hurts the movie so much for people,how can you like any of the Batman movies?When Batman isnt shown to be a strategist whatsoever?how the hell you like Begins or Dark Knight:mjlol:...Batman is actually KNOWN for that shyt,and got outsmarted left and right.

if thats a big complaint hate all batman movies,otherwise realize Bane was no dummy,and talia was a goon too and love the movie like u should yall:blessed:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Matthew Vaughn did first class, then he started on DOFP but he left to do Kingsmen. If you know Singer vs. Vaughn its easy to see what Vaughn did, what Singer did and when Singer tried to bite Vaughn.

It was SINGER's vision as well as the one who came up with the story and was head producer. Vaughn directed it, and you can tell the stylistic aspects of 1st Class being a Vaughn film.. but that's where it stops. That was Singer's vision the entire time with Vaughn's directing style.