X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

noble

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm a comic and xmen fan the only x film thats remotely on point to me is first class, all the rest i could care less, and even first class isnt right. they shoulda rebooted with the original team and went from there....:sadbron:Fox give Marvel these rights back

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Man of Steel was a MAJOR disappointment and I'm a Zack Snyder apologist; shyt was just a dud
Hes right about guardians though.....shyt was fukking garbage and i still stand by that.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I call it as i see it, and im not even a dc stan....they just make better quality movies :yeshrug:
you can have that opinion about DC and still be objective breh GOTG doesnt hide what it is and it achieves exactly what it set out to do. One can label it meh at worst but to say "garbage" is just trying to be provocative. You want to talk garbage look at TDKR, tried to be overly ambitious and failed.....epically

Last edited:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
you can have that opinion about DC and still be objective breh GOTG doesnt hide what it is and it achieves exactly what it set out to do. One can label it meh at worst but to say "garbage" is just trying to be provocative. You want to talk garbage look at TDKR, tried to be overly ambitious and failed.....epically
I'm really beginning to put TDKR as the biggest movie disappointment of the 21st century; the more I watch it, the more I cringe