X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It really wasn't. It was ok at best but like some other people said it was mostly a snooze fest. I mean there really wasn't a bad guy in this shyt. Those rosey the robot female looking sentinels just didn't do much for me. The future ones even worse which we only saw for about 10 minutes which in actuality was a good thing. Fasbender killed it but the rest of this shyt was just ehh. I agree with what someone said also since First Class was so good and didn't need wolverine I don't even know why they made this movie. Just put out an announcement saying they rebooting starting with first class since Jackman is leaving anyway and I'm sick of seeing Ian McKellen play Magneto and Patrick Stewart as Xavier. They going on 16+ years playing the same characters in this series. The designs I'm seeing for this one already has me worried it'll be more of the same from Singer.

I must say i liked DOFP,and i was confident in this next movie being good until i found out same dude First Class was involved with DOFP,can singer do a really good movie on his own i dont know.

He seems to have a thing against flying mutants unless it can be explained why they fly....flying mutants could allow for some cool scenes and teamwork and combining of powers....cyclops being flown up in the air hittin people with the eye blast like an atomic bomb:banderas:

But u did say u liked Fassbender,and Fassbender was supposed to be a villian wasnt he,end the end?He's just a likeable villian same way he was in the cartoons for me....maybe theyll have em kill off wolverine to make people at least a little conflicted about liking him...something to cement him as a villian you can still like...they can start by making us like these new xmen outside of wolverine which singer failed to do in the first trilogy....if i actually like them maybe i wont like Magneto while he beating they azz...if Singer just gets that through his head why its important to make u care abojt xmen as a unit i think we gon be okay yall:mjcry:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
I must say i liked DOFP,and i was confident in this next movie being good until i found out same dude First Class was involved with DOFP,can singer do a really good movie on his own i dont know.

He seems to have a thing against flying mutants unless it can be explained why they fly....flying mutants could allow for some cool scenes and teamwork and combining of powers....cyclops being flown up in the air hittin people with the eye blast like an atomic bomb:banderas:

But u did say u liked Fassbender,and Fassbender was supposed to be a villian wasnt he,end the end?He's just a likeable villian same way he was in the cartoons for me....maybe theyll have em kill off wolverine to make people at least a little conflicted about liking him...something to cement him as a villian you can still like...they can start by making us like these new xmen outside of wolverine which singer failed to do in the first trilogy....if i actually like them maybe i wont like Magneto while he beating they azz...if Singer just gets that through his head why its important to make u care abojt xmen as a unit i think we gon be okay yall:mjcry:
Singer did X2 all by himself, which was the best X-Men movie to date and a top superhero movie of all time.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Apacalypse wasnt casted as a black man like he shouldve been, so fukk Cocksucking Singer amd his garbage franchise.

Killing the blsck man in the first movie, First class was wack anyways, fukk Singer, Marvel, and fukk the Xmen.

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I got a good feeling about this brehs!

My only fear about this movie is they may have a little too much going on in a 140 minute movie...Apocalypse needs a decent build up. They should keep it rolling into the 90's and have Apocalypse come back and bring on Cable...that'll help with the continuity so we don't have to watch a teenage Cyclops hold shyt down...if Jackman is done after Apocalypse or Wolverine 3, Cyke can hold us down...then they can get the whole Fantastic 4, Deadpool, potentially X-Men/X-Force universe jumping off...

Honestly, now that I think about it...how Wolvy gonna be in this if he didn't join up with the X-Men until X-Men 1 in the year 2000? I hope this isn't more time travel shyt...

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired

My only fear about this movie is they may have a little too much going on in a 140 minute movie...Apocalypse needs a decent build up. They should keep it rolling into the 90's and have Apocalypse come back and bring on Cable...that'll help with the continuity so we don't have to watch a teenage Cyclops hold shyt down...if Jackman is done after Apocalypse or Wolverine 3, Cyke can hold us down...then they can get the whole Fantastic 4, Deadpool, potentially X-Men/X-Force universe jumping off...

Honestly, now that I think about it...how Wolvy gonna be in this if he didn't join up with the X-Men until X-Men 1 in the year 2000? I hope this isn't more time travel shyt...
X-men 1-3 didn't happen. DOFP altered everything

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

different time line now:manny:...We really dont know what we will see or whos side he will be on....but im guessing at some point in the movie the xmen will meet wolverine for the first time....wouldve been nice if they couldve saved the time travel shyt for cables first appearance.

and X2 was good but it hasnt aged well for me,so far First Class is the only one ive seen mutliple times and still like and dofp but its still new and may suck later too....but ill give you x2,long as i like it at the time thats good enough.