X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
:dahell:?If Jackman is leaving after Apocalypse what the hell was the point of DOFP:mindblown:?....Was Singer to arrogant to just work with the fresh start he was given with First Class? First Class couldve just been a true reboot apart from the other movies where timeline mistakes didnt matter....Could they not just humble themselves enough to say "We fukked up yall:mjcry:"....without making a whole movie wasting time just to say "we fukked up yall:mjcry:? You coulda had two or 3 movies without Wolverine then cast a new guy.

I dont see how you replace Wolverine now,guess after Days Of Future Past no more Wolverine for Wolverine fans:mjcry:...They better send my nikka off right:banderas:

I dont know whos gon fill that void,i cant imagine a Xmen without Wolverine:mjcry:...As much as i say its been too much i didnt say i wanted to see no Wolverine for the next 15 years:damn:

http://www.slashfilm.com/rumor-x-men-movies-wrapping-up/

Supposedly Fox is trying to make a shared Universe with F4 and Deadpool after Wolverine 3

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Sansa?

Is that Jean grae?

People hating off of one pic?

1st two were above average

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
http://www.slashfilm.com/rumor-x-men-movies-wrapping-up/

Supposedly Fox is trying to make a shared Universe with F4 and Deadpool after Wolverine 3

Fantastic 4:mjlol:? Deadpool:francis:? I like the Deadpool character from what I've seen but we really think that movie aint gon flop straight to hell?They better start marketing it as part of the Xmen universe quick so maybe people feel like they need to go see it.

Call me crazy but at this point its tough to have faith Fox can keep up with a continuity and consistencey since they couldn't keep track with the Xmen movies by themselves:mjlol:...Maybe Deadpool will do well enough they'll just make him an Xman.

If Gambit can be the new leader I don't see why not,sorry Cyclops fans but prepare for another round of your favorite getting no screentime:snoop:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He's leaving after his next Wolverine film. Gambit/Tatum will be his replacement.

Well looks like DOFP was pretty damn pointless?All that bullshyt just to keep Wolverin around for 2 more movies?instead of leaving him out of 2 movies then recasting him?Then again he was in First Class too so a recast would've been a fukk up still,people could've forgotten that one second scene though.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
So basically they're starting over X-Men and casted these kids so they can "grow into their roles" for future films? I haven't been keeping up, but i heard JLaw is done after this one and odds are Hugh is too
if Eastwoods son is smart he'll tell the suicide squad peeps to take a hike and wait for jackman to give up wolverine

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Was Days of Future Past amazing or not? If this is made by the same people, it'll be ok.
It really wasn't. It was ok at best but like some other people said it was mostly a snooze fest. I mean there really wasn't a bad guy in this shyt. Those rosey the robot female looking sentinels just didn't do much for me. The future ones even worse which we only saw for about 10 minutes which in actuality was a good thing. Fasbender killed it but the rest of this shyt was just ehh. I agree with what someone said also since First Class was so good and didn't need wolverine I don't even know why they made this movie. Just put out an announcement saying they rebooting starting with first class since Jackman is leaving anyway and I'm sick of seeing Ian McKellen play Magneto and Patrick Stewart as Xavier. They going on 16+ years playing the same characters in this series. The designs I'm seeing for this one already has me worried it'll be more of the same from Singer.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Well looks like DOFP was pretty damn pointless?All that bullshyt just to keep Wolverin around for 2 more movies?instead of leaving him out of 2 movies then recasting him?Then again he was in First Class too so a recast would've been a fukk up still,people could've forgotten that one second scene though.

Yeah Hugh was the one who was holding up the full reboot which was Matthew Vaughn's First Class series and now he's leaving just two films after:snoop: Days of Future Past really was just an apology from Singer and the studio to the fans for the bad X-MEN movies and to merge Singer's movies with First Class, still made a good movie out of it :manny:.