X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
For real,same dude who made First Class?No wonder DOFP wasnt shytty:mjlol:....If he's not involved with this one it might be back to bad xmen films:francis:

Jubilee and Nightcrawler look good though from what i can see:ohhh:....movie need to be close to 3 hrs to give all these characters screen time.
Matthew Vaughn did first class, then he started on DOFP but he left to do Kingsmen. If you know Singer vs. Vaughn its easy to see what Vaughn did, what Singer did and when Singer tried to bite Vaughn.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Goddamn. This looks 80's as fukk :banderas:

Jubilee's outfit is dead on the one from the cartoon

jubilee__x_men__by_feydrautha81-d7h04c7.png
:leon:

The marketing for this movie alone is going to be amazing.

Nightcrawler rocking that Thriller joint #BLUE/BLACKEXCELLENCE :salute:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The late 70's through the early 80's were the GOAT era for x-men comics though :ahh:

Proteus, the Dark Phoenix Saga, Days of Future Past, God Loves Man Kills, Wolverine in Japan, and From the Ashes. :wow:

Whenever I talk to younger people I always gotta explain this to them. I was explaining the "Days Of Future Past" differences and they thought I still read comics. I ain't read comics in 20+ years, it's just that a lot of these movies are using arcs from 25+ years ago.

Fred.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
So basically they're starting over X-Men and casted these kids so they can "grow into their roles" for future films? I haven't been keeping up, but i heard JLaw is done after this one and odds are Hugh is too

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So basically they're starting over X-Men and casted these kids so they can "grow into their roles" for future films? I haven't been keeping up, but i heard JLaw is done after this one and odds are Hugh is too

:dahell:?If Jackman is leaving after Apocalypse what the hell was the point of DOFP:mindblown:?....Was Singer to arrogant to just work with the fresh start he was given with First Class? First Class couldve just been a true reboot apart from the other movies where timeline mistakes didnt matter....Could they not just humble themselves enough to say "We fukked up yall:mjcry:"....without making a whole movie wasting time just to say "we fukked up yall:mjcry:? You coulda had two or 3 movies without Wolverine then cast a new guy.

I dont see how you replace Wolverine now,guess after Days Of Future Past no more Wolverine for Wolverine fans:mjcry:...They better send my nikka off right:banderas:

I dont know whos gon fill that void,i cant imagine a Xmen without Wolverine:mjcry:...As much as i say its been too much i didnt say i wanted to see no Wolverine for the next 15 years:damn: