X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

SilverSamurai

All Star
Daps
X-Men Apocalypse was a painfully mediocre film, especially coming after Days of Future Past which is my favorite X-Men movie. Isaac's performance as Apocalypse was laughable, the lack of concern for the destroyed cities and mass casualties (Man of Steel again?), the rushed Phoenix climax and Mystique's default form being a woman as she declared herself to be "Mutant and proud!" in First Class. The only enjoyment I got from this is Fassbender's acting in some parts and the Quicksilver sequence. I'd pick it over Last Stand and Origins Wolverine but that is not saying much. I'm still willing to give FOX a chance as they gave us the fantastic Deadpool this year. Logan I'm on the fence about for many reasons but hopefully it is great. 5/10

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
enjoying this one much better..I like this apocalypse dude he's so disappointed in how the world turned out :deadrose:
mutants: "so what are you looking for? :dwillhuh:"
apocalyse dude: "You. :mjcry:"

"RISE my angel :blessed:"

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Yep. I don't know why they used Havok in First Class. Either they lacked foresight or just said fukk it:yeshrug:
They pretty much just said fukk it

Thats pretty much been the formula for all these shytty ass X-Men fliks

"fukk it."

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Very late pass, just saw this sh*t.. Entertaining but not very good at all. Sh*t was all over the place. Apocalypse looked and sounded like a Star Wars villain. He was like 5'7" with Kanye/Sith Lord fashion. I know dude is powerful but he was way overpowered in this sh*t. What was the point of having Magneto around and why would Mags even roll with dude. And push Mystique back into the C level category of characters.. nobody gives a f*ck about her. That b*tch was front and center of everything. Hank McCoy was all over the place.. and do we have to do the Cerebro sh*t every movie? The property damage was insane but everybody was calm and cool about it:ehh: Didn't know the time frame in this.. I thought people hated mutants but Nightcrawler was walking through the mall perfectly fine and no Egyptian locals flinched when Apocalypse first showed up. There hasn't been one classic X-Men flick if you ask me:patrice:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yep. I don't know why they used Havok in First Class. Either they lacked foresight or just said fukk it:yeshrug:

Crazy thing is they supposedly "fixed" the timeline so it shouldnt have mattered if they got it wrong in First Class.....i thought there was a new dedication to be accurate or was i mistaken:pachaha:

This was a giant troll job and slap in thenface of the fans,that whole "3rd movie is always the worst" still pisse nme off....they knew damn well they were making a shytty film,none of the stars really wanted to be involved anymore....they was cashing out like a muthafukka with this film:scust:

Luckily i didnt pay to see it in theatres:sas1:,but im still pissed anyway:pacspit:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Crazy thing is they supposedly "fixed" the timeline so it shouldnt have mattered if they got it wrong in First Class.....i thought there was a new dedication to be accurate or was i mistaken:pachaha:

This was a giant troll job and slap in thenface of the fans,that whole "3rd movie is always the worst" still pisse nme off....they knew damn well they were making a shytty film,none of the stars really wanted to be involved anymore....they was cashing out like a muthafukka with this film:scust:

Luckily i didnt pay to see it in theatres:sas1:,but im still pissed anyway:pacspit:

They still fukked up the timeline when you account for the fact that 20 YEARS have pasted and everyone from first class looks the same age :dead: