X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
just finished catching up for this with wolverine and future past...both movies was borderline trash :dahell:.... please tell me this is much better than those 2 films :sadcam:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
just finished catching up for this with wolverine and future past...both movies was borderline trash :dahell:.... please tell me this is much better than those 2 films :sadcam:
days of future past was borderline trash but suicide squad was lit? :dahell:....you'll prollly love this :ehh:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
so u liked it but asked if ppl liked it? :francis: seems pretty counterintuitive breh
:manny:
Hey my opinion is my own I was just curious about others. I never hear people on here mention it when talking about the best X-men movies is all. Not that complicated.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I'm more shocked that people were "surprised" this movie was bad.

From the moment they showed the first set photo's you should've KNOWN this was going to be a bad movie.

Most of the X-Men movies have been bad to mediocre so this should've have been a shock.

Views should have gone into this movie with the expectations of a loss. You went to see how bad the blow out was going to be.