X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
apocalypses ability to just turn nikkas to dust or sink them into the floor suddenly disappeared when it came to battling the xmen :mjlol:

yeah he got punked pretty hard. I don't think they did a good job of portraying him as the "end-all be-all" villain like he is in comics. I know the movie left it open that he can come back, but they should have made it a bigger deal that his Horsemen were owned, and the x-men ruined the ceremony so bad it couldn't be completed, and that Apocalypse just chooses to leave on his own to regroup for a later time. Instead of his powers getting pretty much overruled by what 3 x-men?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yeah he got punked pretty hard. I don't think they did a good job of portraying him as the "end-all be-all" villain like he is in comics.

i dont. apoc did no damage to anyone important, his hos immediately betrayed him, and he almost got worked by quiksilver :mjlol: and quiksilver is so OP, the shyt aint even funny anymore

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Apocalypse is gonna steal Magneto's powers but he couldn't steal Hulk's? Couldn't stop Stryfe from wiping the floor with him? LOL. Get real.

Storm Is as powerful as Magneto? Since when and where was this proven? Storm got chin checked by Magneto in hilarious fashion in Uncanny #304 and in every single movie and animated show they've ever had. shyt, Magneto made Thor his bytch in Avengers vs X-Men #4 but STORM is his equal? LMAO!

Storm is Omega level my nikka :ufdup:She can control weather on a planetary scale and alter temperatures of her body or others if ahe wishes. Along with other feats:ufdup:Far above Magneto:ufdup:He's no chump either though.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
13432283_1048284328590196_1440244830781071015_n.jpg

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
Apocalypse is gonna steal Magneto's powers but he couldn't steal Hulk's? Couldn't stop Stryfe from wiping the floor with him? LOL. Get real.

Storm Is as powerful as Magneto? Since when and where was this proven? Storm got chin checked by Magneto in hilarious fashion in Uncanny #304 and in every single movie and animated show they've ever had. shyt, Magneto made Thor his bytch in Avengers vs X-Men #4 but STORM is his equal? LMAO!
To be fair cable/stryfe was created to murk apoc and apoc wokeup early from his nap. Dude was at like 20% at the time.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Storm is Omega level my nikka :ufdup:She can control weather on a planetary scale and alter temperatures of her body or others if ahe wishes. Along with other feats:ufdup:Far above Magneto:ufdup:He's no chump either though.

That's all potential...the whole Omega thing is just potential and all of that shyt. I ain't never seen Storm be above Nate Grey, Legion, or Magneto in any situation. Plantery scale? Who you think she is? Thor? LOL. Get real. And controlling the weather over the planet doesn't put you over Magneto in the least. If a car blasted her, what would she do?

Storm can't stop Sinister or Stryfe. Or Xavier. Magneto can and has and will do over again. Punked the $Hit out of Proteus...lol. Ideas vs feats are a different situation, kids.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Apocolypses powers were cool in this film and i guess the film was AAAAIGHT.
Im not mad at this movie but im not glad either. I think they did a decent job showcasing powers.
Apocolypse powered storm was trash.
Psylocke was cast decent i guess but they didnt do shyt with her
Angel was trash.
His horseman were useless just like he said.
Wanted ton hate t he movie but it wasn't possible despite some of the weak motivations of the characters
yeah he got punked pretty hard. I don't think they did a good job of portraying him as the "end-all be-all" villain like he is in comics. I know the movie left it open that he can come back, but they should have made it a bigger deal that his Horsemen were owned, and the x-men ruined the ceremony so bad it couldn't be completed, and that Apocalypse just chooses to leave on his own to regroup for a later time. Instead of his powers getting pretty much overruled by what 3 x-men?
This the reason I think it shoulda been 2 parts... I like the movie but it did too much...
Do you REALLY think this??? People forget Magneto's a genius... He helped build Cerebro & built a machine himself that could turn the planet upside down & shatter it... When Scarlet Witch called out, this dude created a wormhole, smacked the Avengers, grabbed her, warned them & left, off instinct, no planning... Magneto can fukk with iron in your bloodstream, crush Storm from miles away... This dude can feel the energy from other planets....
That's all potential...the whole Omega thing is just potential and all of that shyt. I ain't never seen Storm be above Nate Grey, Legion, or Magneto in any situation. Plantery scale? Who you think she is? Thor? LOL. Get real. And controlling the weather over the planet doesn't put you over Magneto in the least. If a car blasted her, what would she do?

Storm can't stop Sinister or Stryfe. Or Xavier. Magneto can and has and will do over again. Punked the $Hit out of Proteus...lol. Ideas vs feats are a different situation, kids.
They dont know.. But when he fight Proteus?? Need that issue..

edit: Forgot when they put up them shields in Fatal Attractions & he EM pulsed the whole fukkin planet...

Last edited: