X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
I thought is was good. I want to see more from the young cast.

JLaw was good
Magneto
Prof X
Wolverine scene
Quicksilver

All were good.

I keep telling people that the non Marvel movies are going to be judged more harsh
:mjlol: Here you go with this bullshyt again. Non Marvel movies are judged more harshly even though the last two X-Men films are some of the highest rated comic book films ever.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Bruh I don't know wtf is going on as far as the timeline goes. This shyt is all over the place now. Start from scratch with all new actors and try this shyt again....
i was thinking about this while i was driving this morning
and i foreal (if it were me pulling the strings) wouldnt even know where to start with a reboot
do we just start with EVERYONE already in place? The Cyclop's, Wolverines, Storms, etc etc.
or do we just go ahead and start from the very beginning with the very first team?
shyt is crazy
but the main thing i wanna know though is after this one, where do go with it? they crammed so much shyt in there

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
When apocalypse had control of cerebro how come he just didn't kill all of or at least the important humans?

He took seconds to locate all of the humans who controlled the nukes but he could've killed all military and law enforcement. He had the dumbest evil scheme logic ever.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When apocalypse had control of cerebro how come he just didn't kill all of or at least the important humans?

He took seconds to locate all of the humans who controlled the nukes but he could've killed all military and law enforcement. He had the dumbest evil scheme logic ever.

He's some old ass Egyptian....he clearly had no idea what he was doing and was winging it. He put more thought into making Angels suit than he did with that stupid plan.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
He's some old ass Egyptian....he clearly had no idea what he was doing and was winging it. He put more thought into making Angels suit than he did with that stupid plan.

The TV told him all he needed to know. He learned English in 5 seconds. :mjpls:

The writing for this was dumb as hell.

Even Stryker was smart enough to use cerebro to kill all of the mutants in x2.

And another thing.

Ain't no way in he'll those sentinels didn't have anything made of metal built in them in dofp :mjpls: even the future ones. Unless they created a new element that wasn't made of any metal I'm calling it buLL shyt.

As it stands first class is the only x-men flick with any real replay value.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Man this shyt is is terrible

I don't like how mag following around apocalypse

Mystique being the leader type is silly

Beast being able to change anytime he wants is stupid as fukk
Lol apocalypse is the reason why Xavier is bald

Lol not sure why magneto was standing in a force field for 30 mins doing nothing

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
He was just swirling shyt around. Why did apocalypse even need him? It looked like apocalypse had stronger powers anyway...he made a goddamn pyramid in 10 seconds. What was magnetos role in this shyt.
A-Poc just wanted to see Magneto fukk around with some metals :troll:

JayYoung314

St. Louis Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Saint Louis
He was just swirling shyt around. Why did apocalypse even need him? It looked like apocalypse had stronger powers anyway...he made a goddamn pyramid in 10 seconds. What was magnetos role in this shyt.

you people are so slow. obviously apoc needed him while he completed his transition into xaviers mind. movie is the best superhero movie this year its simple minded folks like you that cant see the genius in it.

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
you people are so slow. obviously apoc needed him while he completed his transition into xaviers mind. movie is the best superhero movie this year its simple minded folks like you that cant see the genius in it.
maaaaan shut the fukk up! :leotahha:
and
sit
your
mother
fukkin
ass
down
:sityoassdown:

how your dumbass even found a "tea spoon" of intellect in this bullshyt should have you killed
:mjlol:

get your fukkin ass back in the booth :cambyaiplease:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

GTF :camby:

Needed him for what? What exactly was Magneto even doing that apocalypse couldn't have done himself in a couple seconds? Exactly