X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
They exaggerated apocalypse:dahell:?he ain't do shyt in the movie on his own but decapitate a few random citizens:mjlol:...far as the books I wouldn't know,but sounds like some Bulls hit if magneto could just rip apocalypse in half all willy nilly,but never had before....unless he ripped apocalypse in half on more than one occasion I ain't counting that shyt:sas1:...he definitely seemed underpowered to me,just based on the cartoon version which I doubt showed all of his actual powers:manny:
Apoc cant really take that damage & brush it off... Id say the cartoons was a better depiction, in my opinion... The movie showed all his "actual" powers, he got the other shyt from Celestials, he was never that powerful... I was just talking books breh, I understand movies are totally different & dont go by the books... I was just sayin... 50% Mags locked onto the iron in his body, ripped him in half... He flung Fabien Cortez (think its his name) across a island, into the ground, killing him, from the iron in his blood... Reversed somebody blood stream, fukked em up, by the iron in their blood (cant remember who)..

I like the movie, saw it wit my kids & loved it... I was just talking books.. Apoc aint fukking wit Magneto & Storm... Just some comic reader shyt...

AllHolosEve

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Right-right-I-get-what-youre-sayin-GIF.gif

Yeah...
you right! you right!

lol
LOL, Im lookin at it now breh... Magnetos my favorite character & if you havent read AOA I would def suggest it... It got me reading & is still my favorite comic arch... Legion Quest starts it though... If you like Apoc & Mags... read this... They both go hard & finish it...

edit: Annihilation is great too...

Apoc: This is no time to disappoint me! Fight back! Why wont you fight back?
Mags: I cant.. Im concentrating...
Apoc: What??
(gets ripped in half)
Mags: For twenty years, youve gone on and on about how only the strong survive. Tell me again Apocalypse... Just how strong you are...
*Mags goes & looks on wit his wife, Rogue...

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
LOL, Im lookin at it now breh... Magnetos my favorite character & if you havent read AOA I would def suggest it... It got me reading & is still my favorite comic arch... Legion Quest starts it though... If you like Apoc & Mags... read this... They both go hard & finish it...

edit: Annihilation is great too...

Apoc: This is no time to disappoint me! Fight back! Why wont you fight back?
Mags: I cant.. Im concentrating...
Apoc: What??
(gets ripped in half)
Mags: For twenty years, youve gone on and on about how only the strong survive. Tell me again Apocalypse... Just how strong you are...
*Mags goes & looks on wit his wife, Rogue...
oh i read it
i got all that shyt on my External
just hard to remember sometimes cause i try to keep up with all this new stuff
i fux with Magneto tho
i like his solo joints, especially that last one with him a lil flabby
truth be told tho, Juggernaut is probably my favorite X-Men villain :francis:
body rockin knockin dem boots with She-Hulk :heh:

noble

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like they need to do another reset like they did with DOFP, this movie was a mess ya'll. the way they handled Apoc was straight disrespectful, there is just so much wrong his look, who they cast to play him, Archangel wasn't blue wtf is that? Jubilee and Havok both on the squad before Cyclops. Why is dark Phoenix being introduced so early...where is Madelyn Pryor. I read somewhere that the new Wolverine movie is gonna have the Reavers in it.... WTF? I'm done with Fox Xmen movies, I wont pay to see another. I started as a Spiderman fan but a friend put me on to Xmen and all the X titles during those 90's Claremont days :ohlawd: changed my childhood breh's, they fukking it all up though with these movies

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Inconsistency
X3 showed adult Moira attending Xavier's comatose twin, First Class and it's sequels have another Moira of roughly the same age, the movies can't co-exist unless we assume she somehow can't age

In 6 movies that feature the character Xavier's comatose twin is never mentioned outside that small after-credits scene in X3 despite his relatively huge relevance in order for the events of DoFP to take place

The Wolverine's ending had Logan losing his adamantium claws, in DoFP they're back with no explanation given despite the two movies being directly tied by a stinger

First Class says that Beast built Cerebro, X1 says it was Xavier and Mags

X1 has Xavier surprised about how Mags must've found a way to shield away Cerebro and his mental powers, First Class retcons that because Mags has no idea how shyt works and just finds an helmet that does the job for him and Xavier knew about it all

DoFP had Mystique picking up Logan's body for an unrevealed reason, in Apoc's canon apparently that never happened

X1-2-3's Xavier shows no affection for Mystique despite them being former close friends as First Class revealed

Storm in all previous movies, including the little girl Cerebro cameo in First Class (and the cut scene from Origins:Wolverine) had white hair, implying she had it from birth. And Rogue in the DoFP ending had the white streak, while not going through the events of X1

DoFP's fixed future shows a world where supposedly the events of X2 and X3 never happened, despite the sentinels situation having nothing to do with those particular events

X1 Xavier and Apoc Xavier must be two different people because the former didn't require Oscar Isaacs to be bald

AllHolosEve

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
II read somewhere that the new Wolverine movie is gonna have the Reavers in it.... WTF? I'm done with Fox Xmen movies, I wont pay to see another....
:heh: If they dont got Lady Deathstrike around without some stupid ass storyline Im done... They made Wolverine & Sabretooth not know each other, fukked Silver Samurai up completely... I give up... I cant stand Wolverine & got his back here....:dahell:

edit: Forgot they fukked up Deathstrike already.... :francis:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
They exaggerated apocalypse:dahell:?he ain't do shyt in the movie on his own but decapitate a few random citizens:mjlol:...far as the books I wouldn't know,but sounds like some Bulls hit if magneto could just rip apocalypse in half all willy nilly,but never had before....unless he ripped apocalypse in half on more than one occasion I ain't counting that shyt:sas1:...he definitely seemed underpowered to me,just based on the cartoon version which I doubt showed all of his actual powers:manny:
Magneto has punked Thor, the Avengers, and the X-Men at the same time. Basically told the world to get in check and make him Ruler of Genosha or you won't have a world. So why the hell would you be thinking that Apocalypse, a guy that struggles with Cable/Cyclops/Jean and always has Sinister undermining him, would stand a chance against Magneto, the most feared mutant in history? LOL. A full powered Magneto can survive almost anything and can dictate his terms to pretty much anyone not on the Galactus level. He punked Phoenix force Jean when it all started and then a wannabe Magneto punked Jean again and she hasn't been seen since.