X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
This the reason I think it shoulda been 2 parts... I like the movie but it did too much...

Do you REALLY think this??? People forget Magneto's a genius... He helped build Cerebro & built a machine himself that could turn the planet upside down & shatter it... When Scarlet Witch called out, this dude created a wormhole, smacked the Avengers, grabbed her, warned them & left, off instinct, no planning... Magneto can fukk with iron in your bloodstream, crush Storm from miles away... This dude can feel the energy from other planets....

They dont know.. But when he fight Proteus?? Need that issue..
X men legacy #233

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I JUST saw this today on PLEX.

I did not like the end how they were fighting apocalypse. that was kinda some bullshyt.

I also thought once again, that EVERY scene quicksilver was in, he was stealing the show. I really like that character on there.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
magneto did nothing that could be considered genius in this movie. apocalypse made him OP, and magneto used that power against him. meanwhile, the woman that can control your atmosphere is hiding behind a brick :dead:
:comeon: Alright genius.. Guess you clearly ignored I said before I was talking "BOOKS" & know the "MOVIES" dont follow them... I clearly said I like the movie... The fukk??? You sound stupid as fukk... I was talking the book to someone that understands what Magneto can REALLY do... Stay out a conversation if you dont what youre talking about...

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
yeah he got punked pretty hard. I don't think they did a good job of portraying him as the "end-all be-all" villain like he is in comics. I know the movie left it open that he can come back, but they should have made it a bigger deal that his Horsemen were owned, and the x-men ruined the ceremony so bad it couldn't be completed, and that Apocalypse just chooses to leave on his own to regroup for a later time. Instead of his powers getting pretty much overruled by what 3 x-men?

yes, I agree, they didn't really show the extent of his powers. then again, knowing how powerful in the comics, before seeing this, I thought he was too powerful of an emeny for the x-men to face in a movie.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
I thought is was good. I want to see more from the young cast.

JLaw was good
Magneto
Prof X
Wolverine scene
Quicksilver

All were good.

I keep telling people that the non Marvel movies are going to be judged more harsh

damaddwebba

Lurker
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I think people forget that this trilogy wasn't necessarily a X-Men movie but more of an X-Men beginnings.

I think they did a great job of setting up the relationship between Charles and Magneto. Also setting up the foundation of the original X-men. We see why Scott becomes such a great leader, the relationship of Jean and Wolverine, why Magneto becomes so hateful.

It was a dope movie and probably the best of the trilogy.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I thought is was good. I want to see more from the young cast.

JLaw was good
Magneto
Prof X
Wolverine scene
Quicksilver

All were good.

I keep telling people that the non Marvel movies are going to be judged more harsh
how can they do that when they seem to be going decade to decade?
on some real shyt, this needs to be ALL THE WAY rebooted!
they had good intentions
im dont deny that
but the Marvel shyt became the gift and the curse with these movies
and NO! i dont like that shyt! but who coulda called it?!

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
how can they do that when they seem to be going decade to decade?
on some real shyt, this needs to be ALL THE WAY rebooted!
they had good intentions
im dont deny that
but the Marvel shyt became the gift and the curse with these movies
and NO! i dont like that shyt! but who coulda called it?!

Bruh I don't know wtf is going on as far as the timeline goes. This shyt is all over the place now. Start from scratch with all new actors and try this shyt again....

JayYoung314

St. Louis Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Saint Louis
I JUST saw this today on PLEX.

I did not like the end how they were fighting apocalypse. that was kinda some bullshyt.

I also thought once again, that EVERY scene quicksilver was in, he was stealing the show. I really like that character on there.

do you think quicksilver should get his own movie ???

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
13432283_1048284328590196_1440244830781071015_n.jpg

I still remember that last one, that was fukking stupid.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
magneto did nothing that could be considered genius in this movie. apocalypse made him OP, and magneto used that power against him. meanwhile, the woman that can control your atmosphere is hiding behind a brick :dead:
She couldn't even beat the humans in the start of the movie..how the hell was she gonna matter during the big fight? LOL.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
yes, I agree, they didn't really show the extent of his powers. then again, knowing how powerful in the comics, before seeing this, I thought he was too powerful of an emeny for the x-men to face in a movie.
Do you people know what APocalypse's powers are? And he hasn't really whooped the X-Men's ass in comics in who the fukk knows how long. This isn't the Fox cartoon Apocalypse who just punks everyone....Invisible Woman ETHERED the fukk out of Apocalypse during Onslaught and speaking of the Onslaught story, Apocalypse was damn near afraid to fight him. He's about SURVIVAL of the FITTEST and afraid of someone? WTF:laugh:

People talking about Storm and Apocalypse being underpowered in these movies..Magneto is the one who has been underpowered. He shut the world off in the books...and there wasn't a damn thing the Fantastic Four, Avengers, or X-Men could do about it.