X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
One thing I would've preferred is if both Storm and Magneto were wrecking the planet. More so Storm since she's a GOTDAMN OMEGA LEVEL MUTANT :snoop:With apocalypse power boost at her age she should've been creating hurricanes and typhoons everywhere and really showed how powerful she is.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Magneto has punked Thor, the Avengers, and the X-Men at the same time. Basically told the world to get in check and make him Ruler of Genosha or you won't have a world. So why the hell would you be thinking that Apocalypse, a guy that struggles with Cable/Cyclops/Jean and always has Sinister undermining him, would stand a chance against Magneto, the most feared mutant in history? LOL. A full powered Magneto can survive almost anything and can dictate his terms to pretty much anyone not on the Galactus level. He punked Phoenix force Jean when it all started and then a wannabe Magneto punked Jean again and she hasn't been seen since.
i dont follow the comics but this dont even sound right :dead: magneto is just a old ass jew that can control magnetic fields, what makes him so goddamn powerful. wouldnt one decent punch to the chest kill this cac. :childplease:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
i dont follow the comics but this dont even sound right :dead: magneto is just a old ass jew that can control magnetic fields, what makes him so goddamn powerful. wouldnt one decent punch to the chest kill this cac. :childplease:
He's powerful because everything in the universe has magnetism in it. A full powered Magneto is a like a mid-tier matter manipulator. Magneto is one of the few people Doom respects, and that respect list is very short.

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Apocolypses powers were cool in this film and i guess the film was AAAAIGHT.

Im not mad at this movie but im not glad either. I think they did a decent job showcasing powers.

Apocolypse powered storm was trash.

Psylocke was cast decent i guess but they didnt do shyt with her

Angel was trash.

His horseman were useless just like he said.

Wanted ton hate the movie but it wasn't possible despite some of the weak motivations of the characters

Last edited:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He's powerful because everything in the universe has magnetism in it. A full powered Magneto is a like a mid-tier matter manipulator.
once again, shouldnt one well grounded punch kill a fukking holocaust survivor?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A regular holocaust survivor, sure, but a regular hall-of-cost survivor can't control magnetism.
couldn't apocalypse just depower magneto or steal his shyt? :childplease: this movie was fukking stupid. like ole boy said earlier, they had storm fukking hiding behind rocks and shyt. when she should be just as powerful if not more than magneto.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Well..he's not an old ass jew in comics. He's like what? In his late 30s these days and a man who can fall from space without a scratch isn't gonna be phased by a punch to the chest:laugh:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
couldn't apocalypse just depower magneto or steal his shyt? :childplease: this movie was fukking stupid. like ole boy said earlier, they had storm fukking hiding behind rocks and shyt. when she should be just as powerful if not more than magneto.
Apocalypse is gonna steal Magneto's powers but he couldn't steal Hulk's? Couldn't stop Stryfe from wiping the floor with him? LOL. Get real.

Storm Is as powerful as Magneto? Since when and where was this proven? Storm got chin checked by Magneto in hilarious fashion in Uncanny #304 and in every single movie and animated show they've ever had. shyt, Magneto made Thor his bytch in Avengers vs X-Men #4 but STORM is his equal? LMAO!

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
i dont get all the sheer hatred, i thought it was decent no more no less
The hate is because this forum bow down to the Marvel Comic movies and didn't want this movie to leapfrog past any of the Marvel movies of the last year. That's the reason for the smear campaign and all the whining.

Like I said, if you find anything silly about this movie like "STORM HIDING behind walls or whatever", wtf sense does it make for Captain America and Winter Soldier to survive two minutes against Iron Man? That's one of the most absurd things ever seen in comic movie history. He of used a damn SOUND amplifier or a blast out and that would of been fukking IT:laugh: Seconds.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Apocalypse is gonna steal Magneto's powers but he couldn't steal Hulk's? Couldn't stop Stryfe from wiping the floor with him? LOL. Get real.

Storm Is as powerful as Magneto? Since when and where was this proven? Storm got chin checked by Magneto in hilarious fashion in Uncanny #304 and in every single movie and animated show they've ever had. shyt, Magneto made Thor his bytch in Avengers vs X-Men #4 but STORM is his equal? LMAO!
you a stan tho :scusthov: any comic book character can beat another based on how the shyt is written. squirrel girl >>> thanos and apocalypse, who gives a shyt

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
you a stan tho :scusthov: any comic book character can beat another based on how the shyt is written. squirrel girl >>> thanos and apocalypse, who gives a shyt
You're not a stan though and don't know what you're talking about. So I had to enlighten you..you probably don't know what Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman are capable of either by your trend of thought on what your aspirations of what Apocalypse is supposed to be able to do to a guy he's lost to in about 4 different realities.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're not a stan though and don't know what you're talking about. So I had to enlighten you..you probably don't know what Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman are capable of either by your trend of thought on what your aspirations of what Apocalypse is supposed to be able to do to a guy he's lost to in about 4 different realities.

you mean to tell me the biggest bads usually lose in comics? :gladbron: hold the press, cus i think thanos might actually beat the avengers