X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Just saw it again for the 2nd time. Still liked it about the same as the 1st time. This time I got come clarity on nuclear missiles. The first time I saw the film I was confused to why the missiles didn't explode and destroy the earth. This time I saw that Apocalypse's plan wasn't to destroy the earth with missiles, he just wanted to take them away so that the humans would be defenseless. So he just shot them in the air into orbit, kinda like a satellite. That's why he said that no rocks, no spears, no arrows.....no weapons line, which I didn't catch the 1st time.

Quicksilver's scene still looks cool as shyt to me the 2nd time.

:whoo: at that Egyptian that got folded up like laundry in the beginning.

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
Honesty, I thought the movie was good but should have been 2 parts... They rushed too much shyt into it... Part 1, gather the horseman.. Part 2, war... The horseman shyt was wack... Shoulda been some new people...

& just for the record, they exaggerated Apocalypse... A half powered Magneto whooped his ass & ripped him in half in the books... Apoc is the first mutant. nowhere near the most powerful...

Niqqa You Gay

You fakkit coli nikkas disgust me
Daps
Reppin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VClxVXrXUH8
Just saw it again for the 2nd time. Still liked it about the same as the 1st time. This time I got come clarity on nuclear missiles. The first time I saw the film I was confused to why the missiles didn't explode and destroy the earth. This time I saw that Apocalypse's plan wasn't to destroy the earth with missiles, he just wanted to take them away so that the humans would be defenseless. So he just shot them in the air into orbit, kinda like a satellite. That's why he said that no rocks, no spears, no arrows.....no weapons line, which I didn't catch the 1st time.

Quicksilver's scene still looks cool as shyt to me the 2nd time.

You paid for this crap TWICE? :scust:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Honesty, I thought the movie was good but should have been 2 parts... They rushed too much shyt into it... Part 1, gather the horseman.. Part 2, war... The horseman shyt was wack... Shoulda been some new people...

& just for the record, they exaggerated Apocalypse... A half powered Magneto whooped his ass & ripped him in half in the books... Apoc is the first mutant. nowhere near the most powerful...
wasnt A-Poc infected with some shyt tho?:wtb:
i cant remember that one I know it was some recent shyt too right?
not you Dillah:snoop:

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
Its crazy how the last four movies have all been Magneto fukking shyt up, regretting it, then bouncing at the end like
tumblr_inline_o7wded7MwA1s4ljwj_500.gif

:pachaha:

Thatsh what I'm saying

It's like Malcom merlyn at this point

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
wasnt A-Poc infected with some shyt tho?:wtb:
i cant remember that one I know it was some recent shyt too right?
Nah, 1994, Age Of Apocalypse... Apoc ruled the USA wit his Horsemen... Sinister, Holocaust, Abyss & Mikhail each having a sector... Magneto led the X-Men, wifed up Rogue & had a son he named Charles.. Apoc son Genesis killed Scarlet Witch & whooped Rouge ass so Magneto tried to kill him & fukked him up so bad he was transformed into Holocaust... Mags powers was messed up battling Apoc & his goons... Mags got captured, Apoc & Holocaust was beating his ass up, Nate Grey showed up wit the assist & fought Holocaust... Mags legit fukked Apoc up & ripped him in half... Legion Quest & AOA was what got me readin comics... I just bought Alpha, Omega & Prime again....

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Nah, 1994, Age Of Apocalypse... Apoc ruled the USA wit his Horsemen... Sinister, Holocaust, Abyss & Mikhail each having a sector... Magneto led the X-Men, wifed up Rogue & had a son he named Charles.. Apoc son Genesis killed Scarlet Witch & whooped Rouge ass so Magneto tried to kill him & fukked him up so bad he was transformed into Holocaust... Mags powers was messed up battling Apoc & his goons... Mags got captured, Apoc & Holocaust was beating his ass up, Nate Grey showed up wit the assist & fought Holocaust... Mags legit fukked Apoc up & ripped him in half... Legion Quest & AOA was what got me readin comics... I just bought Alpha, Omega & Prime again....
Right-right-I-get-what-youre-sayin-GIF.gif

Yeah...
you right! you right!

lol

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

They exaggerated apocalypse:dahell:?he ain't do shyt in the movie on his own but decapitate a few random citizens:mjlol:...far as the books I wouldn't know,but sounds like some Bulls hit if magneto could just rip apocalypse in half all willy nilly,but never had before....unless he ripped apocalypse in half on more than one occasion I ain't counting that shyt:sas1:...he definitely seemed underpowered to me,just based on the cartoon version which I doubt showed all of his actual powers:manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Quicksilver's scene still looks cool as ____ to me the 2nd time.

That dude that got folded up was like something out of Mortal Kombat :leon::wtf::whoa:

Marciano

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
such an outrageous movie. (in a bad way). and the x-men are my fav super hero characters ever....over batman, ironman, spiderman, avengers, etc. xmen are the reason i got into comic books as a kid. so i am a bit bias as well.

BUT... there was so much nonsense going on here.

why was apocalypse the same height as storm????

quicksilver showed up at the exact time when the x-mansion blew up and saved 30 people???? the slow-mo scene was cool, but are they gonna do the slow-mo quicksilver thing in every movie????

then stryker showed up in a helicopter and took them in the nick of time????

storm and psylocke didnt do anything at all. at one point storm was hiding behind a brick wall.

cyclops was complaining about his eyes in his high school class...2 days later he's there fighting one of the most powerful mutants apocalypse and survives???

moira mctaggert didn't have an accent. isn't she irish???

mystique (lol) is the leader of the x-men and a hero??? since when?

quicksilver gives apocalypse a few punches (lol).....then apocalypse's eyes turn white and he catches him...what does apocalypse (the most powerful mutant who was just chopping dudes necks with same in egypt do?? break quicksilvers leg.

magneto has a quick change of heart and they beat him up in 2 mins.

dark phoenix (who is totally separate from jean) came out of nowhere.

the only time apocalypse grew in size was in prof x's mind????? in the comics, the animated series the video games he grew in size, shape shifted his hands into weapons, etc. the made this guy WEAK.

i can go on, but there was just too much nonsense going on here. i feel disrespected. i grew up off the xmen comics, xfactor, xcalibur, xforce, etc and the animated series and the animated series is my fav cartoon of all time. watched that shyt every morning on fox kids back in the 90s. i was anticipated this movie like crazy, only to feel disrespected.

the saving grace for this movie was magneto/michael fassbender. i'm very disappointed.

LOL, fair enough

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
I bet when they shot that scene with Logan running out the prison, they was like "home-run!, totally makes sense:gladbron:"

But nah.

shyt was whack and unnecessary :beli:Am I suppose to think X1 starts after this?:skip:

:shaq2: Give Marvel they shyt back.

also...

Be a almighty mutant god and get yo ass slapped up by a cripple in your mind brehs.