hes done this in all 3 movies now:russ:

Storm hiding behind the wall tho
:francis:
If that aint some disrespectful ass shyt
More i think about this shyt the more vexed i get
fukk everybody today
I WAS gonna buy lunch
Nope :lintokeup:
Cyclops was Prof Xs first student, no? How is he being added to the xmen AFTER jubilee being there already? Are you kidding me? If they are revamping xmen to its original cast why is iceman not there? Smh.

Apocalypse asks Psylocke he is looking for the most powerful mutants.. Psylocke says she knows someone.... The next scene they are recruiting Angel. I know he's an original horsemen... But the script should have been amended..... "One of the most powerful mutants"? Lol. And why wasn't he blue?

When I saw quicksilver" fighting" apocalypse I almost walked out. Apocalypse was just cutting dudes heads off with sand in Egypt. How was he getting hit by quicksilver? Quick ain't that fast. They exaggerated dudes powers. And did the same slo mo scene again.... Will they do it every movie? Can't think of anything else? Lol

The fact that Cyclops was added to the xmen AFTER jubilee..... After his eyes was hurting him in his classroom..... Then 2 days later he's fighting apocalypse with no training or experience yet didn't die is beyond me.

One scene his optic blast pushes a bathroom stall door back (doesn't shoot a hole thru it). Another scene it cuts a tree in half. No consistency.

They need to out some respeck on the xmen. Smh.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Just got back, this movie was bad

Apoc. didn't don't anything exciting, he just stood around talking and flexing his muscles

As a matter of fact I think the only action set pieces are at the end of the movie, the rest is just talking.

Quicksilver, Wolverine and Jean (At the end) were the best parts imo

Why is Mystique a X-Men and a trainer wtf

The 4 horsemen did nothing and the 3rd act fell flat. It could've been executed way better

The CG had to be the most annoying thing in the movie. I swear every shot was a green screen and cheap CG, it made the last act seem small scale

Magneto did nothing? Wtf..he damn near destroyed the world by just concentrating. Lol. U dudes are taking your Fox hating gimmick too far..

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Yeah and that's all he did. At least the other horsemen tried to fight, he was floating for the entire time in an bubble concentrating :mjlol:

All he did? He slapped Apocalypse around when it mattered. His arc was about "if he would do the right thing in the end?" Not sure how u could miss something so obvious. No jordan comedy smilies needed.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Im still a wolverine fan, do they do his part of the movie justice? if so thats fine, they can always switch up the team members in the sequels

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
All he did? He slapped Apocalypse around when it mattered. His arc was about "if he would do the right thing in the end?" Not sure how u could miss something so obvious. No jordan comedy smilies needed.

How did he slap around Apoc? Shooting metal at him while he was in a bubble lol ok

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
How did he slap around Apoc? Shooting metal at him while he was in a bubble lol ok

What? He was the difference maker...Mystique was dead basically and he ended up saving her like he usually does for Rogue in the books. Thats when Jean had a chance..after Magneto flipped.

BlackXCL

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
t.
This is my #1 problem with these movies. The CGI is so bad and obvious that it makes the scale of the entire X-Men world look so small and just fake.

What??? :damn:

The graphics in this film were incredible throughout, the quicksilver slow mo scene was incredible.

i enjoyed this film thoroughly, liked it more than Civil War and tied with deadpool. I went in blind with low expectations though. The trailers were cheeseball status. And I hadn't watched an Xmen movie since like 2000.
had no idea how strong they were :wow:

But nah, i think in general people nowadays take INCREDIBLE CG for granted. like, the visual effects in films nowdays are NUTS. I dont see how one can complain.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
What??? :damn:

The graphics in this film were incredible throughout, the quicksilver slow mo scene was incredible.

i enjoyed this film thoroughly, liked it more than Civil War and tied with deadpool. I went in blind with low expectations though. The trailers were cheeseball status. And I hadn't watched an Xmen movie since like 2000.
had no idea how strong they were :wow:

But nah, i think in general people nowadays take INCREDIBLE CG for granted. like, the visual effects in films nowdays are NUTS. I dont see how one can complain.
The Quicksilver scene was dope but everything else was a flat out mess and the rest of the CGI was downright laughable in the final act. Like I said with these X-Men movies (excluding First Class b/c that was actually dope and the world/characters felt fleshed out) the CGI is so obviously bad that the world seems small like everything is shot on a green screen or set. My eye can tell the difference. With the other Marvel movies the world seems huge due to them actually shooting outside (or the CGI is just that good) and having incredible action scenes. Trust me the X-Men are my favorite comic book characters and I want these movies to be good but they just aren't. What they did to Apocalypse was utter disrespectful and made him a hackey clown that didn't do shyt but make idiotic speeches and shoot nukes into space and then they just threw The Phoenix in there for good measure for no fukkin reason. Movie was a clusterfukk and the characters deserved better.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
Just to show one point where fo. Is fukkin up this franchise

Marvel got hulk and iron man destroying buildings

Fox got beast lobbing cars on wires that look like they floating. The action was bad. Laughabky bad at times. Wolverines retarded jump. All that cutting wit no blood. fukk the more i think of what this couoda been the more i hate this flick