Reppin
Flint, Michigan
tumblr_o8duss9kkb1rvya9ro1_1280.png

Marciano

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I enjoyed the film, actually better than Captain America Civil War....but this is speaking off an X-Men bias that comes from childhood lol.

I like how the movie really showed how powerful these mutants are, especially Magneto. The ending battle scene was intense, I enjoyed Jean Grey. I felt that the actress playing Storm was good, even down to her accent & so was Olivia Munn. I didn't like, however, how their dialogue was limited - those two are very powerful mutants, Psylocke.

Didn't like how they did my man Havok, I was liked him over his brother ever since a kid - he was just starting to showcase his powers, especially from his hands

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Just got back, this movie was bad

Apoc. didn't don't anything exciting, he just stood around talking and flexing his muscles

As a matter of fact I think the only action set pieces are at the end of the movie, the rest is just talking.

Quicksilver, Wolverine and Jean (At the end) were the best parts imo

Why is Mystique a X-Men and a trainer wtf

The 4 horsemen did nothing and the 3rd act fell flat. It could've been executed way better

The CG had to be the most annoying thing in the movie. I swear every shot was a green screen and cheap CG, it made the last act seem small scale

Dettol

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I enjoyed the film, actually better than Captain America Civil War....but this is speaking off an X-Men bias that comes from childhood lol.

I like how the movie really showed how powerful these mutants are, especially Magneto. The ending battle scene was intense, I enjoyed Jean Grey. I felt that the actress playing Storm was good, even down to her accent & so was Olivia Munn. I didn't like, however, how their dialogue was limited - those two are very powerful mutants, Psylocke.

Didn't like how they did my man Havok, I was liked him over his brother ever since a kid - he was just starting to showcase his powers, especially from his hands

such an outrageous movie. (in a bad way). and the x-men are my fav super hero characters ever....over batman, ironman, spiderman, avengers, etc. xmen are the reason i got into comic books as a kid. so i am a bit bias as well.

BUT... there was so much nonsense going on here.

why was apocalypse the same height as storm????

quicksilver showed up at the exact time when the x-mansion blew up and saved 30 people???? the slow-mo scene was cool, but are they gonna do the slow-mo quicksilver thing in every movie????

then stryker showed up in a helicopter and took them in the nick of time????

storm and psylocke didnt do anything at all. at one point storm was hiding behind a brick wall.

cyclops was complaining about his eyes in his high school class...2 days later he's there fighting one of the most powerful mutants apocalypse and survives???

moira mctaggert didn't have an accent. isn't she irish???

mystique (lol) is the leader of the x-men and a hero??? since when?

quicksilver gives apocalypse a few punches (lol).....then apocalypse's eyes turn white and he catches him...what does apocalypse (the most powerful mutant who was just chopping dudes necks with same in egypt do?? break quicksilvers leg.

magneto has a quick change of heart and they beat him up in 2 mins.

dark phoenix (who is totally separate from jean) came out of nowhere.

the only time apocalypse grew in size was in prof x's mind????? in the comics, the animated series the video games he grew in size, shape shifted his hands into weapons, etc. the made this guy WEAK.

i can go on, but there was just too much nonsense going on here. i feel disrespected. i grew up off the xmen comics, xfactor, xcalibur, xforce, etc and the animated series and the animated series is my fav cartoon of all time. watched that shyt every morning on fox kids back in the 90s. i was anticipated this movie like crazy, only to feel disrespected.

the saving grace for this movie was magneto/michael fassbender. i'm very disappointed.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
magneto has a quick change of heart and they beat him up in 2 mins.
hes done this in all 3 movies now:russ:

Storm hiding behind the wall tho
:francis:
If that aint some disrespectful ass shyt
More i think about this shyt the more vexed i get
fukk everybody today
I WAS gonna buy lunch
Nope :lintokeup:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Apoc. didn't don't anything exciting, he just stood around talking and flexing his muscles

As a matter of fact I think the only action set pieces are at the end of the movie, the rest is just talking.

The 4 horsemen did nothing and the 3rd act fell flat. It could've been executed way better

The CG had to be the most annoying thing in the movie. I swear every shot was a green screen and cheap CG, it made the last act seem small scale

For a website that constantly complains about weak villians....the film room don't seem as upset as they should be about what was done to apocalypse:damn:...it's clear Singer has brainwashed folks into expecting mediocrity....these lowered expectations have buried the franchise:francis:.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
For a website that constantly complains about weak villians....the film room don't seem as upset as they should be about what was done to apocalypse:damn:...it's clear Singer has brainwashed folks into expecting mediocrity....these lowered expectations have buried the franchise:francis:.
parents need to start monitoring these lil guys internet usage
:heh:
i mean shyt! Not only neuter your "toughest villain"
but have the teams strongest smartest heroes play second fiddle to a character who's ONLY good strength in the comic is giving birth to dope X-Men characters!:deadmanny:

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
It's probably a good thing Marvel doesn't have the rights to X Men back just yet. They've got alot on their plates and alot outlined. If they brought back X Men too that may be too much for them to handle all at once
yea it's not like we didn't have First class, DOFP and Deadpool all within the past 5 years.... :hitch:

At least give up Fantastic Four, they would be dope in the MCU.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
parents need to start monitoring these lil guys internet usage
:heh:
i mean shyt! Not only neuter your "toughest villain"
but have the teams strongest smartest heroes play second fiddle to a character who's ONLY good strength in the comic is giving birth to dope X-Men characters!:deadmanny:

I'm also laughing at the fact Singer thought that auto tune voice was going to be some ground breaking shyt:mjlol:...but real shyt,might be one of the weakest villains of all time...most of his destruction came by way of making other people do shyt....the last straw was when he made the military send those missles off,and u really thought some damage was about to happen:popcorn:...but nope,apocalypse is just jealous that humans put faith in misses and not him:francis:

Well let's be honest,missles>>>apocalypse:pachaha:

Not to mention his only the strong survive philosophy wasn't even apart of the movie....he's just some delusional mutant who thinks he's the strongest mutant,who goes on to get puked by magneto and then phoenix....true definition of :flabbynsick:,damn homie,in Egyptian times u was the man homie..

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

This is my #1 problem with these movies. The CGI is so bad and obvious that it makes the scale of the entire X-Men world look so small and just fake.