X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Sir you STOP this shyt right now!!:ufdup:

And @gluvnast don't you Cosign this!!! You know it's lies!!:stopitslime:

LOL

I was low key (no pun) more invested in this story in the 1st half of the movie more than Civil War. In fact I'd say there was more tension throughout. The third act just falls apart in this movie though.

Civil War just has some all time action scenes and its still a very well made movie.

I think critics are being far too harsh on movies that aren't "fun" enough to their liking. I thought this movie had a quite a few fun moments.

I say that as someone who had no real interest in this movie and thought it would be trash.

Last edited:

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
movie was a 6.5/10. It wasn't terrible....but it might be the worst of the bunch :francis:

For the love of god...I wish MCU would get the license back to X-Men and Fantastic Four. FOX has been fukin up for atleast 10 years now.

Chef

All Star
Daps
I liked it.:ehh: I enjoyed DOFP more because it had more emotion but it was great seeing team dynamic X-Men movie finally. I do want some fresh blood for the next film.

Logan blacking out. :whoo: Magneto flexing after his upgrade. :gladbron: Cyclops did his thing too.:youngsabo:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont even know how that shyt happened :deadmanny:

That was my post, but it's all good :heh:

And I agree, it doesn't have to go back to Marvel, but they need to get new writers and a director who cares about the source material. I'm only a random dude on a message board. I shouldn't be able to come up with a synopsis that made more sense than the actual movie. Storm got done dirty too. She's a great character and deserves so much better than playing second fiddle to Mystique.

What sucks is that Singer has the talent and the skill to pull it off. That Quicksilver scene was :wow:
These movie writers and directors just need to swallow their pride and read some comics.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was my post, but it's all good :heh:

And I agree, it doesn't have to go back to Marvel, but they need to get new writers and a director who cares about the source material. I'm only a random dude on a message board. I shouldn't be able to come up with a synopsis that made more sense than the actual movie. Storm got done dirty too. She's a great character and deserves so much better than playing second fiddle to Mystique.

What sucks is that Singer has the talent and the skill to pull it off. That Quicksilver scene was :wow:
These movie writers and directors just need to swallow their pride and read some comics.
They made Quicksilver too fast that scene, imo.
Singer and all his yes men just need to go and not come back.
Get someone like the Deadpool director that isn't afraid to show respect to the source material and doesn't try to inject his/her personal thoughts or feelings in the project.

Reactor1804

You either build or destroy.
Daps
Reppin
1804/NY 2 BR
I saw this movie 2 weeks ago and I was severely let down. Actually I almost fell asleep halfway thru. To have a villain like Apocalypse and to not properly utilize him is wack. He didn't bring anything to the movie. For me the highlights of the movie were Wolverine and Jean Grey turning into the Phoenix :banderas:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:ohhh: Thats what that was
I was wondering why they'd have something that explosive down the hall from fukkin Cerebro :aicmon:

That part was truly terrible. They made it look like Apocalypse was going to march up to that mansion and burn it down. (Which is what should have happened)

Then you watch the film and see that the cause was Havoc shooting a random fuel tank by accident:what:'''''''''''''''''
grZAZ.gif

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
movie was a 6.5/10. It wasn't terrible....but it might be the worst of the bunch :francis:

For the love of god...I wish MCU would get the license back to X-Men and Fantastic Four. FOX has been fukin up for atleast 10 years now.
yea it's not like we didn't have First class, DOFP and Deadpool all within the past 5 years.... :hitch:

Last edited: