X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

B-Mint94

Banned
Daps
Just got home from it. I enjoyed most of it. But a lot of the final fight was pretty boring. I thought it was better than Batman v Superman but not as good as Civil War.

Last edited:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I just realized that I didn't give my thoughts on the movie. It's probably the weakest of the new trilogy that we've got, but I liked it. A lot of it was muddled and scrunched together (the Stryker stuff just felt like it was put in there so we would get Wolverine in the movie), but I don't think it's near as bad as some are making it. My favorite scene for sure was the Quicksilver scene.

:whoo:

The ultimate fake ass nikka song

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
Breh Fox don't give a fukk about plot holes, watch how the next Fox X-Men movie have more plot holes and ignore some things that happen in X-Men: Apocalypse:pachaha:
Its really obvious. Its like they dont understand why marvel is popular right now. Fox cant even get one property right all these years. They need someone in charge iver tgere running this. fukk make it a marvel editor or aomethin but pay him the loot.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

It's a long watch but she made some great points. I'm going to see it anyway (it HAS to at least be better than X3).
First Class was a good movie but I didn't like how :mjpls: it was. (Killing Darwin, every nonwhite character ending up on the evil side at the climax)

I've said it before: First Class should have been a full reboot-- that way they could have used the Cyclops, Jean, and the rest of the triple OG X-men from the beginning (Iceman, Angel, and Beast, the last of whom was already there. Maybe introduce Havok and Polaris later in the movie).
Then after that they could adapt Giant Sized X-men #1 afterwards and focus on the GOAT All-New, All Different group (except for Thunderbird and Sunfire, they can :camby: )

A lot of cats are saying the 90's cartoon, but Nightcrawler, Colossus, Kitty Pryde >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jubilee and Gambit if we really want to keep it 100.

Last edited:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
The movie sucked. By far the worst of all the X-Men movies. Too bad because it had potential at the beginning.

They need to just make a series with 12-20 episodes per year.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Someone post the post-credit scene on here for me. My date was rushing me and didnt wanna wait :rudy:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Now some bytch Rose mcgowan complaining the xmen ad is depicting violence against women....

x-men_billboard_h_2016.jpg

:mjlol: GTFOH with that bullshyt...