X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Im watching now

Half way through and its not bad. It's keeping my attention abd it seems pretty good.

BUT it hasn't turned into the Katniss show yet

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Ok... Got to the Katniss circle jerk:stopitslime:

But its not bad so far.

Defintely wouldve wanted to see more gore and less cheese in Wolverines part... But the new movie is rated R:blessed:

Deadpool cameo we can only hope:blessed:

Edit:

Just finished it... It was pretty good. I liked it so far

Not many complaints. I expected more wack ass Mystique but didnt get as much as i thought.

It wasnt bad, 3rd best movie released behind Deadpool and CW. Nothing i could really complain about. Good follow up to DOFP (which was REALLY good).

I give it an 8/10.

CW is a 8.5/10

Deadpool is a 9/10 (biased)

BvS a 7.5/10 (so far).

Good year to be a comics fan

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I enjoyed it. The story was cool n the action scenes were good. Apocalypse could have seemed more powerful but he wasn't bad. The wolverine cameo was cool as well. Jean unlocking her powers had me :wow:

I need more films in my life. Continue with the young group n let us watch em grow.
Exactly

I agree

So far most the movies released this year have done nothing but made me look forward to the upcoming movies, newer characters, fresher stories (I even liked Cyclops in this), fresher actors, etc.

This was worth the purchase. There are a couple holes but it was 10 years ago since DOFP so who knkws what was going on behind the scenes.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
:wow:10 years have passed and quicksilver hasn't left his moms basement and hasnt aged one but :mjlol:

And even though the school scene was dope, they over did his powers :dead:

He was literally damn near stopping time. Moving at almost the speed of light like it was nothing. Which kind of makes me wonder how he wasn't able to out run that blast and take out stryker's goons :mjpls:
thats some bleach writing

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
:wow:10 years have passed and quicksilver hasn't left his moms basement and hasnt aged one but :mjlol:

And even though the school scene was dope, they over did his powers :dead:

He was literally damn near stopping time. Moving at almost the speed of light like it was nothing. Which kind of makes me wonder how he wasn't able to out run that blast and take out stryker's goons :mjpls:
He didn't have time to react :troll:

But yeah they made him way OP, he should've been able to body Apocalypse solo dolo

Story felt like Singer and Kinberg said "fukk the continuity" just to cut corners, and then fall back on the "It's that way in the comics too! :troll:" excuse afterwards.

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
Ive learned not to go off review sites anymore. This movie was good and well worth the time to watch it.

8.5/10

fukk rotten tomatoes

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Ive learned not to go off review sites anymore. This movie was good and well worth the time to watch it.

8.5/10

fukk rotten tomatoes

It was still not good. The plot was basic, the time line/continuity was a bunch of fukkery and the ending was anticlimactic.

And it's a shame because some of the actors cared while the rest of them mailed it in. Not to mention everyone who was apart of the writing and production was FORBIDDEN from reading any comic books :mindblown: