X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
actually both storm and her are omega level and had their powers "unlocked" to be the weakest possible incarnations of the characters :why:

fukk bryan singer.
Its kinda sad when you really sit back and think about it
Pyslocke to the side for a minute... Storm is one of the most important members of the X-Men
But is reduced to some side character shyt

Is having a powerful black "female" character THAT problematic?!:mindblown:

I gotta think to myself if they were to follow the 90s shyt with the blue and gold teams
Who would take Storms place as leader? :deadmanny:

We too goddamn deep into this human beings on earth shyt to still have white folks having THIS much of a fukkin impact on shyt

Im sorry

shyt needs to be handled now

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Its kinda sad when you really sit back and think about it
Pyslocke to the side for a minute... Storm is one of the most important members of the X-Men
But is reduced to some side character shyt

Is having a powerful black "female" character THAT problematic?!:mindblown:

I gotta think to myself if they were to follow the 90s shyt with the blue and gold teams
Who would take Storms place as leader? :deadmanny:

We too goddamn deep into this human beings on earth shyt to still have white folks having THIS much of a fukkin impact on shyt

Im sorry

shyt needs to be handled now

Storm is a Kenyan and always depicted as caramel as the lightest in the comix yet you got this chick with the worse accent ever playing her. Might as well got that Zendaya bytch is was so miscast:skip:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Couldn't Charles just use ceribro to brainwash humans into accepting mutants :russ:

That would end everything..

Like I said befefore, they've really neutered these characters to fit the big screen.

And I'm still tripping on NOBODY from first class aging one bit.

And when quicksilver carries people that fast he would KILL them or at least make them pass out because their bodies couldn't handle that much g force. :mjpls:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I know we've all already said it but my goodness, the costume for apocalypse was embarrassing
Man there was one point where I just laughed out loud. He was so damn short throughout the movie and Storm and Psylocke were towering over him at times. he looked like he was playing dress up for Halloween when he was walking up to Jean at the end during the psychic battle. Embarrassing really. And Fox passed up this design that was already fitted for Oscar Issac's face and body.
apocalypse_gif.0.gif

apocalypse_gif_2.0.gif

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Couldn't Charles just use ceribro to brainwash humans into accepting mutants :russ:

That would end everything..

Like I said befefore, they've really neutered these characters to fit the big screen.

And I'm still tripping on NOBODY from first class aging one bit.

And when quicksilver carries people that fast he would KILL them or at least make them pass out because their bodies couldn't handle that much g force. :mjpls:

Yeah, to be reality, QS being as fast as he is supposedly moving here (and Flash on the show, books, etc), the inertia alone would kill pretty much everyone he saves. Their brains would turn into mush going thru their skulls as he's zipping them about. I can see inertia not affecting him, since it's his natural physicality, but everyone else...:steviej:

Also, it's rather weird how the show him moving people about while he's moving fast as if his speed transcends/defeats gravity and everyone around him becomes weightless. I've gotten from comic book circle discussions before how the whole velocity x mass = increase strength during momentum (or some equation like that, I forget, lol), which you know makes sense to me, but it would seem that would only look right while he's in motion moving someone where fast, while pulling/pushing someone to increase his strength during that time to move people/objects. They way they show his speed here, it looks less like speed is going down, but time is severely slowed down and it doesn't seem like it would have him just casually turning people in space like they had no weight to them and then tossing them somewhere while he's essentially just "moving" fast, in place. It looks cool, sure, but doesn't make sense. Just like him doing a mid-air back flip essentially while holding them kids to flip on that door during his rescue. Actually, that part looked a lil bit sillier, to the point of being just goofy, than the rest of his actions.

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
Yeah, to be reality, QS being as fast as he is supposedly moving here (and Flash on the show, books, etc), the inertia alone would kill pretty much everyone he saves. Their brains would turn into mush going thru their skulls as he's zipping them about. I can see inertia not affecting him, since it's his natural physicality, but everyone else...:steviej:

Also, it's rather weird how the show him moving people about while he's moving fast as if his speed transcends/defeats gravity and everyone around him becomes weightless. I've gotten from comic book circle discussions before how the whole velocity x mass = increase strength during momentum (or some equation like that, I forget, lol), which you know makes sense to me, but it would seem that would only look right while he's in motion moving someone where fast, while pulling/pushing someone to increase his strength during that time to move people/objects. They way they show his speed here, it looks less like speed is going down, but time is severely slowed down and it doesn't seem like it would have him just casually turning people in space like they had no weight to them and then tossing them somewhere while he's essentially just "moving" fast, in place. It looks cool, sure, but doesn't make sense. Just like him doing a mid-air back flip essentially while holding them kids to flip on that door during his rescue. Actually, that part looked a lil bit sillier, to the point of being just goofy, than the rest of his actions.
Quicksilvers power is actually to manipulate time. Not that he can move extremely fast. His power is that he can speed up and slow down time.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
phoenix is that much more powerful than apoc?
Phoenix can beat Galactus under certain conditions so yeah she'd destroy him. Phoenix force is like an ultimate being of the universe and shyt.

It was still not in line with the mythos to have her be able to do that at all though.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis

its just a comic, but i think that you guys are assuming that his power is simply that he runs fast, its totally possible and realistic (in the comic book sense) that his powers also deal with time and momentum issues

im not into flash, but (for example) isnt he suppose to be able to move in time

so i think QS's powers go beyond just moving fast

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It pains me to read a lot of these comments on this movie and after reading so many of ya'll criticisms about this movie i can't even bring myself to watch this even once. I really liked the last one and was hyped at what I thought was going to be an incredibly epic sequel, I can't believe these assh*oles fukked up what should of been classic X-Men fukkery.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Apoc was way more powerful than Ultron yet their reigns lasted about the same time :snoop:

This is why I don't get why people complain about the villians. Some of them are so powerful that when defeated it's like :mindblown:

Both apoc and Ultron have genius level intellect yet get defeated so easily. It's not believable.

As far as I'm concerned most of the xmen in the movies powers have been dumbed down. I'm glad they at least scratched the surface of magnetos power.

The BEST moment of the movie was the Phoenix scene. Singer has been infatuated with that mutant since day one and you could tell she's the ONLY mutant he's cared about.

Apocalypse wasn't defeated easily, bruh..... I mean all the X-Men forces COMBINE to include kicking Xavier's ass subconsciously WHILE holding off Magneto AND kicking everyone else's ass all at the SAME TIME... it was ONLY because of the PHOENIX FORCE which SHOULD BE MORE POWERFUL THAN APOCALYPSE is the reason why he was defeat. Don't compare him to that weak ass version of Ultron.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
And we still aren't going to see it done right for a while. This is storm

2166236-do.jpg

Dark skinned, and pretty physically imposing for women.

Why the fukk do we keep getting these light skin waifish ass women to play her :mjlol:

and ol girl few lines had me in the show dying at that accent :laugh: I was like...what accent was that shyt supposed to be. egyptian, kenyan, laotian???? :russ:

Right? :mindblown:

25dbf7001e1d08de0d2b147553333a30.jpg

^^^ THIS is Storm. :myman:

:rip: Dave Cockrum :to:

Last edited:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
Phoenix can beat Galactus under certain conditions so yeah she'd destroy him. Phoenix force is like an ultimate being of the universe and shyt.

It was still not in line with the mythos to have her be able to do that at all though.
but isn't he also a universe being? the first 'mutant', the one who was there before time etc etc.