X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

Shaft

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
B-, Apocalypse was never really a "deep" character in the comics anyways, so I'm not surprised by my indifference to him. Most of the acting was decent, with some stand out scenes here and there. There were some holes with the plot, and the ending felt a little too convenient.

Still enjoyed the movie. It's definitely better than X3 and a little better than the original X-Men.

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Y'all think a film with QuickSilver as a major focal point would work? Or is he better just stealing the show with a lesser role?

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
logan powers have greatly slowed his aging people age because there body ability to produce healthy cells diminish over time ...his extreme healing factor is slowing down his aging he is at this point over a 150 years old and fought in ww2

That didn't answer my question...I'm trying to figure out why he is the only cast member from the original that are in the newer ones. Is he an Xmen or not

And I asked what role he plays in the new movie

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
1. 20 years have past yet everyone from first class look the same damn age :dahell:

2. Other than magneto the other four horsemen were underused and useless.

3. Mystique wasn't in this movie :mjpls:

4. How they brought apocalypse back to life in present day has me ready to walk out the theatre :snoop:

5. Wolverine being in this movie was useless.

6. Fox gives no fukks about timelines and continuity.

I can keep going but fukk it :manny:

Fox doesn't give a fukk about fleshing out characters and making you care about them.
If it's not magneto, professor x or mistyque they don't give two fukks. This movie should've been a trilogy.

The only why this movie didn't totally suck speaks to the quality of xmen characters.

Niqqa You Gay

You fakkit coli nikkas disgust me
Daps
Reppin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VClxVXrXUH8
LOL @ Storm and Magneto just casually choosing not to be horsemen anymore. It's like they were just hanging with the rest because there was nothing else to do

Does APAC have the ability to manipulate mutants to slaves or does he not?:comeon:

Is he all powerful so that he turns people to dust in an instant, or is the most he can do to a group of people trying to stop his plan is just break one of their legs?:stopitslime:

Last edited:

dagodmcizme

All Star
Daps
1. 20 years have past yet everyone from first class look the same damn age :dahell:

2. Other than magneto the other four horsemen were underused and useless.

3. Mystique wasn't in this movie :mjpls:

4. How they brought apocalypse back to life in present day has me ready to walk out the theatre :snoop:

5. Wolverine being in this movie was useless.

6. Fox gives no fukks about timelines and continuity.

I can keep going but fukk it :manny:

Fox doesn't give a fukk about fleshing out characters and making you care about them.
If it's not magneto, professor x or mistyque they don't give two fukks. This movie should've been a trilogy.

The only why this movie didn't totally suck speaks to the quality of xmen characters.

I thought the same shyt. Like all it took was some sunlight? :stopitslime:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I never thought that it was. Disney just generally makes good shyt and the few bumps in the roads that they do produce are called out.

The Lone Ranger flopped and got mixed reviews and If im remembering correctly "John Carter" didn't do to well either a couple years ago.

They railroaded John Carter for no reason,....
That is an excellent movie.

Art Barr

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Y'all think a film with QuickSilver as a major focal point would work? Or is he better just stealing the show with a lesser role?
It's a good question. I really like his character, but I'm not sure if he would feel played if he had an entire movie dedicated to his scene stealing antics.

But at this point I'd rather see a solo film for him over any of the other characters they have introduced. I say it's worth a shot.