X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Are you saying the Mickeylluminati isn't real?:ohhh:

I never thought that it was. Disney just generally makes good shyt and the few bumps in the roads that they do produce are called out.

The Lone Ranger flopped and got mixed reviews and If im remembering correctly "John Carter" didn't do to well either a couple years ago.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Not a comic nerd, so obviously I don't have the expectations of some. No, not better then "1st Class" but def. better then "Days/Future". To me, I just love the mental battle of this film. Apolocalyse was a good villian. I'll take him over a lot villians in the Marvel/Disney films.

Jennifer Law. criticism I strongly disagree. I got tired of her more in "Days/Future" then in here. The impression I got from reading this thread was they made it like it was her film. I don't see that. And no,I don''t like J. Law like that.

Magneto did his thang as usual. Solid film. I can get the hate from comic book fans. But as a fan of movies, I think it uses the same formula as the other films. And I have no problem with that formula. I don't need the Marvel/Disney feel with X-Men film. And Wolverine, Quicksilver were phenomenal.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can someone point in a spoiler tag how wolverine fits into this story? I don't understand how he is in the old Xmen movies and new Xmen movies and still played by Hugh jackman

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Can someone point in a spoiler tag how wolverine fits into this story? I don't understand how he is in the old Xmen movies and new Xmen movies and still played by Hugh jackman

logan powers have greatly slowed his aging people age because there body ability to produce healthy cells diminish over time ...his extreme healing factor is slowing down his aging he is at this point over a 150 years old and fought in ww2

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
the solo sequences work really well

i love magento solo arc, quicksliver scene , i wish there was more gore in wolverine moment

how i would end the movie
so at the end the x men who fought Apocalypse are in the danger room about to be trained by mystic and beast the sentinels line up .xavier looks on and it goes to fukking black :francis::dwillhuh::dahell::birdman:

.. they should done a revised version of the og xmen theme and let each xmen destroy a bot it would had the crowd going crazy scott and night crawler are wearing realistic versions of there costumes at the end

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Deadpool got a 80+ tomato percentage, which was close enough to the audience score and had this for a consensus: Fast, funny, and gleefully profane, the fourth-wall-busting Deadpool subverts superhero film formula with wildly entertaining -- and decidedly non-family-friendly -- results.

Days of Future Past got a 90+ tomato percentage, which was very close to the audience score and had this for a consensus: X-Men: Days of Future Past combines the best elements of the series to produce a satisfyingly fast-paced outing that ranks among the franchise's finest installments.

First Class got a 80+ tomato percentage, which was identical to the audience score and had this for a consensus: With a strong script, stylish direction, and powerful performances from its well-rounded cast, X-Men: First Class is a welcome return to form for the franchise.

And as for as the "Disney umbrella" protecting shade from Critics.

Through The Looking Glass has a 29% tomato percentage and it's about to be the biggest bomb of the summer.
Never stop shytting on these nikkas :mjcry: