X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
He got punked in the 4 parter story...and they used a time machine to stop the virus in that Cable/Apocalypse story...Rogue held the casket down in X Men Evolution? Wtf:laugh:
I never watched evolution. It should've been a lot more difficult for him to be stopped, certainly more than what the mutant Degrassi High kids brought.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I never watched evolution. It should've been a lot more difficult for him to be stopped, certainly more than what the mutant Degrassi High kids brought.

Apocalypse is always built up to be big but he isn't. He doesn't get away with what Magneto and Doom does..Sinister has a better record too. Sinister gets away with alot:laugh:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
i thought the first hour was fantastic.. got shaky a bit after that and was too long but i still liked it overall.

:mjpls:

I loved the Magneto portions because I've read the legendary "A Fire In the Night" story from Claremont so many times. Damn near have the entire book memorized. They changed her name from Anya to Nina but it's all good. Still the same reaction..they had the wife killed instead of turning on him after he killed those people like in the comic.

Piff Tannen

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: at Logan running off like red from Friday
tKoP70.gif
. good lord this movie was garbage

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
It was aight

I was just shocked/impressed that they used actual Middle Eastern looking people in the ancient Egypt scenes

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Pretty bad at the box office. Think Fox might start pushing Deadpool a lot more into the X-Men universe, especially with Hugh Jackman leaving.

Rebel Soldier

He’s good
Daps
Reppin
Georgia
This movie made 65 million for its opening weekend. Just terrible.

Being a HUGE fan of the X-Men, it pains me watching Fox mismanage this property :sadcam:.

The source material is box office gold in the right hands. Especially given the diverse set of characters and classic story lines entrenched in the comics.

So much potential being wasted here man :smh:

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
They used the same type of people they use in every Egyptian movie, the whole thing was white washed as fuk

Ancient Egyptians were black not Arabs
:ld: Then I will say that outside of Apocalypse's main horsewoman, they didn't use white people? :maany:

Throw me a line here :mjcry: