X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Wolverine IS weapon x ie thats HIS codename. Weapon ten

The project is actually called Weapon Plus. Just like cap america is technical weapon 1

I guess that another way to look at it. My whole understanding was Wolvie/Sabertooth/Deadpool/Omega Red etc were all Weapon X projects. But again Im not that heavy into the comics so I could be wrong.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
I guess that another way to look at it. My whole understanding was Wolvie/Sabertooth/Deadpool/Omega Red etc were all Weapon X projects. But again Im not that heavy into the comics so I could be wrong.
Omega red no
But yes that was the old explanation

But what they are inferring with the weapon x vial is wolverines blood leading to a clone which will prolly be x23

Remember in the movie they go into the weapon x chamber finding wolverine

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
As far the Disney rivalry, I think it's becoming obvious that Disney cares about the hardcore fans, they make their movies toward the general public and the hardcore fans

DC movies and fox movies don't care about the hardcore fans, they just put something together that will sell

Last edited:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
The thing that puts Disney ahead of everybody else is that they have individual studios to create shyt, with key people in charge. With Marvel, they created their own studio and have Kevin Feige in charge.

When they bought Lucasfilm, they put Kathleen Kennesy in charge. With Disney Animation/Pixar they have John Lasseter running the show.

Everything is separate, unlike other studios where everything is under one roof.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The thing that puts Disney ahead of everybody else is that they have individual studios to create shyt, with key people in charge. With Marvel, they created their own studio and have Kevin Feige in charge.

When they bought Lucasfilm, they put Kathleen Kennesy in charge. With Disney Animation/Pixar they have John Lasseter running the show.

Everything is separate, unlike other studios where everything is under one roof.

great post

who is that in your avi?

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Just finished it. Not terrible but nothing exciting happened the entire movie. There's like no action until the end and there's nothing noteworthy about it. I'm not even a comic book head but Apocalypse was meh from the voice to the look and he really never did anything to make you take him seriously against the X-Men. Liked DOFP better and I don't think it's better than BvS which I didn't like much.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
1st time I haven't liked a comic book that had so many "comic book nuggets".

This was a bad movie. Had some potential but I was disappointed (and I really liked 1st class & dofp)

Apocalypse was terrible. Dopest villian the xmen have and they made him wack. Mystique storyline was also terrible, and magneto turn was poorly handeled.

Once again quicksilver was fantastic, and nightcrawler was dope, other than that :camby:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Movie was solid.

If anyone seriously thinks this is worse than last stand,shoot yourself. RT is a joke.

Anyway,it's not as good as dofp or first class. Buts easily better than x1,x3.

The quicksilver scene was great. I didn't mind Oscar Isaac as apocalypse but he was fairly generic with a few dope scenes mixed in.

The wolverine cameo was great. Actors were all on point.

7.5/10

Conz

Superstar
Daps
they're shifting the focus from JLaw mailing it in to Sophie Turner, who is one of the worst actresses on the planet. not a good look.

• Dap
Reactions: Hi!