X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The way to revitalize the xmen movies is not that hard....

New fight choreographers. new writing team that knows the comics and the lore, a new director with a fresh vision who's not afraid to take risks, Making an enemy that worth it, fleshing out the TEAM more than just wolverine and mystique, Have them do teamwork, combos show the fans why they're the xmen and best field fighting mutant unit ever.

A story in which we're all invested with the characters make the stakes seem more real....

Man I wish I was given the chance to write an xman movie script, that shyt would be so bonkers and badass... Stuntwork, powers, visuals, story..... :mjcry:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
i thought the first hour was fantastic.. got shaky a bit after that and was too long but i still liked it overall.

:mjpls:

I agree

I enjoyed the first two acts.

I'm the end fight should have been more grand. And longer. And more all out war.

Some of the dialogue was even cheesy and seemed like it was forced lol

When beast picked up mystique. "I got you"

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
:ehh: Watched it and enjoyed it. Last act was a bit rushed and weak but overall it was good. Was worth the $5.

Edit: I did have a few issues but at the end of the day I wasn't expecting much. The X-Men films have always kind of been middle of the road for me.

Seems like it might not do too well at the box office though. Probably going to make less than DOFP.

Last edited:

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The way to revitalize the xmen movies is not that hard....

New fight choreographers. new writing team that knows the comics and the lore, a new director with a fresh vision who's not afraid to take risks, Making an enemy that worth it, fleshing out the TEAM more than just wolverine and mystique, Have them do teamwork, combos show the fans why they're the xmen and best field fighting mutant unit ever.

A story in which we're all invested with the characters make the stakes seem more real....

Man I wish I was given the chance to write an xman movie script, that shyt would be so bonkers and badass... Stuntwork, powers, visuals, story..... :mjcry:
Breh for a 90's x-men fan shyt is so frustrating and depressing it's like the producer's of the these movie's have know passion or love for the franchise, like it's only a money tree for them, what a mean is old ass outdated fight scene's and stunt-work that wold be impress between 2001-2006 that they try make cool and cover with cig light show effect's boring unimaginative costume design, I know you can't have every body looking just like their comic book counterparts but black leather biker gear come with something better then that. cyclops not being a strong confidant field leader since the first x-men movie in 2000 16 year's ago dud should be their version of captain America, Storm one of the most popular/powerful x-men not even being as useful or important as HAWKEYE is to the avenger. Girl power about to kick off " WONDER WOMEN, CAPTAIN MARVEL,Black Widow" and we still don't have a high flying super strong Rouge in flight jacket. No swagged out Cajun swap rat gambit, but but channing tatum:gag:. But mystique is all up in the x mansion:gag: they would be so far ahead of the game if they used the 90's x-men comic book's and animated tv show as template to build their universe with we could be have bin feasting on X-MEN Night of The Sentinels, X-Men Morlock Massacre, X-Men Trek Through Savageland, X-Men Dark Phoenix Saga, X-Men vs. The Shi'Ar Imperial Guard, X-Men vs X-Factor. Spin of Movie's like , Wolverine vs Omega red, The New Mutants(for the tween crowd) ,Magneto - Asteroid M,