X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Deadpool and cable are the reason why people will always make rob liefeld more important than he thinks henis.

Deadpool and cable have been huge blockbuster fan draws for at least twenty years now.
Oddly, fox missteps with wolvie is how they happened upon deadpool.
If not for that we probably won't get a real deadpool movie like we got.

Art Barr
Ryan Reynolds deserves a huge amount of credit as well for pushing it for years to be made into a movie also. If he didn't leak the test footage fox would still be sitting on their asses and ignoring the goldmine they had. I hope Fox at least supplies a bigger budget and let them continue to rock with his sequel. Doesn't need to be some 200mill shyt or anything but forcing them to take out action pieces and blocking them from making the film if it wasn't 58 mill is bull.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Whereas I don't see it as desecrating my childhood. And you're older than me homie, your childhood has got to be in black and white photos by this point

Breh, this is different than past gens and they went through the death of comics.
Like we went through the death of video games.
Maybe you did not live the death of video games but I was there witnessing the aftermath and living et the video game and all these movies have a bit of et the video game in them off top anyway.
That is how bad they are in general scope as far as how much suspended belief it takes to make it through these movies and film property submissions.

If you never lived the death of video games.
to know how this shyt could all be horrible...let's just say.
The world is flirting with the possibilities, and then it gets really wack as fukk.

It is a difference between showbiz pizza arcades and chuck cheese breh,....
Like night and day and the world is really living and hovering around that type of bleak boring swagger less time.
Except it is a bunch of distracting technology that will never let the real be expressed or remedied.
So we get platooned with low quality falsely perceived as high quality.
To the equivalent of the Ford focus being made as the new Aston Martin from Aston Martin.
That is how bleak this shyt is getting.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
If WB markets the movie as a "fun" and "entertaining" and WW/SS are hits then I doubt it. You got people who like the new Batman/WW and those who want to see what Flash, Aquaman, & Cyborg are about. Also Spiderman and Thor are going to take a hit because of the blockbusters their releases are around. At least GOTG 2 has 2 or 3 weeks until Fast 8 crushes buildings.
Maybe. I still think JL will end up 4th

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Ryan Reynolds deserves a huge amount of credit as well for pushing it for years to be made into a movie also. If he didn't leak the test footage fox would still be sitting on their asses and ignoring the goldmine they had. I hope Fox at least supplies a bigger budget and let them continue to rock with his sequel. Doesn't need to be some 200mill shyt or anything but forcing them to take out action pieces and blocking them from making the film if it wasn't 58 mill is bull.

Great detail add on Reynolds involvement.

Glad the guy who I rooted on as berg in two guys a girl and a pizza place is a blockbuster draw as deadpool.

Art Barr

Last edited:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I'm not really satisfied with the movie at all. Too much Mystique, little to no character depth, Apoc had a wack ass voice, and waste of Jubilee. If I had to rank all the films here's how they would fall:

X2
First Class
X-Men
DOFP
XMEN APOC
Last Stand
jubilee is a waste period breh....actress was cute tho :ehh:

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
What your showing Marvel Studios props for Singer ain't doing brotha man. These guys continue to wear straight black shyt with no color in them barring the ending scene. And
The Phoenix force is apparently coming from Jean again despite it being one of the most powerful entities in space. The X-men haven't even made it to space yet lol. Honestly I'd rather someone else bring in some new energy for Xmen. Singer has been involved for almost 2 decades now it's time for a new director and team. One thing I'll give props to Marvel and DC is there are different directors with their movies to bring in different flavor. You can of course argue with writing, acting, and casting but just different ideas throughout is something I like.
thats why i hate this dude directing these movies. I'm glad I didn't waste money going to this movie. I was highly skeptical based on the trailers. Jennifer Lawrence must be sucking major cock to get as much screen time as she did with mystique

dagodmcizme

All Star
Daps
My thoughts on the movie....

I never read the comics and I vaguely remember some parts of the cartoon from the 90's so I didnt know and still dont know a thing about Olivia Munn's character Psylocke. I had to google to get her name.

Maybe these are dumb thoughts and questions but if, Apocolypse was the first mutant and can take people powers why not just strip Xavier of his? And how could Jean or the Phoenix beat him if he is the most powerful? And if she that damn powerful how the hell she just let Wolverine(healing power or not) kill her in Last Stand?

Jean Grey aka Sansa Stark accent was terrible. Some points I thought I was watching Game of Thrones.

I had to explain to my niece the girl in the yellow jacket was Jubilee and I wouldnt of known that if I didnt watch the cartoon.

Why QuickSilver didnt just tell Magneto that he was his son? What if Magneto didnt stop what he was doing amd killed him?

In the cartoon and on the video game Apocolypse can grow real big so, u mean to tell me that he could only do it in his mind?

And can someone explain what does that part mean at the end of the credits?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
My thoughts on the movie....

I never read the comics and I vaguely remember some parts of the cartoon from the 90's so I didnt know and still dont know a thing about Olivia Munn's character Psylocke. I had to google to get her name.

Maybe these are dumb thoughts and questions but if, Apocolypse was the first mutant and can take people powers why not just strip Xavier of his? And how could Jean or the Phoenix beat him if he is the most powerful? And if she that damn powerful how the hell she just let Wolverine(healing power or not) kill her in Last Stand?

Jean Grey aka Sansa Stark accent was terrible. Some points I thought I was watching Game of Thrones.

I had to explain to my niece the girl in the yellow jacket was Jubilee and I wouldnt of known that if I didnt watch the cartoon.

Why QuickSilver didnt just tell Magneto that he was his son? What if Magneto didnt stop what he was doing amd killed him?

In the cartoon and on the video game Apocolypse can grow real big so, u mean to tell me that he could only do it in his mind?

And can someone explain what does that part mean at the end of the credits?

End means

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
7.5-8/10. If I had to rank comic movies this year, it would be

Deadpool, Civil War, XM:A, and BvS

Deadpool - 9
CW - 8.5
BvS - 7.5

So somewhere in between Civil War and BvS, there was some sketchy cgi, but I was very entertained by this jawn. Definitely enjoyed it. Oscar played the role well, but I do wish they could have gotten a bigger actor in stature to play Poc. Storm wasn't nearly as bad. Ole girl did a decent job to me. Quicksilver stole the show AGAIN.

Def recommend seeing it.

Ye pretty much my take on all those movies I give this a 8tho I had no real complaints
What's your issues with it? I'd like to hear from someone because two of my friends saw it and they liked it a lot as did I although I think they liked it more than I did

Yea I would like to hear some reasons why people didn't like this movie.. I mean it did have flaws but I don't think they overshadowed the things done right. However I want to take half a point away for making me wait for ALL the credits before I got to the bonus which I didn't even understand

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Ye pretty much my take on all those movies I give this a 8tho I had no real complaints

Yea I would like to hear some reasons why people didn't like this movie.. I mean it did have flaws but I don't think they overshadowed the things done right. However I want to take half a point away for making me wait for ALL the credits before I got to the bonus which I didn't even understand

Movie was good
J law in the beginning with that shirt showing them breast was like :wow:

I liked how they used her in this movie more like a leadership role model for what she did in DC

Olivia munn had me like :noah:
But my man mags tho they did him wrong :mjcry:

End credit

'X-Men: Apocalypse': What Is Essex Corp?

Explains it all for u

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
my thoughts after seeing this movie

iboPdPOcLgfDnx.gif