X-MEN Apocalypse (Official Thread)

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Just saw it....

Man this film got me real :patrice:

It was def not bad but there's just a lot of shyt I'm not feeling and I guess I gotta give up and realize they're just going to do things there way at fox.:patrice:

I'm saying its good but man, but man this one's got some shyt I don't like:patrice:

Fox is on get down or lay down,..whut nikka mode with this movie, tho.

Like literally these motherfukkers listened to the fanboy apathy and tried to do fox but we gon give you what you wanted and you can't complain, about it.
It's an elaborate revenue grab that feels sorta like a ripoff but it isn't a ripoff.
It's some Bobby from Dallas type shyt all day,....
Like okay Bobby back now whut,....give us your money.
Where you can not for the facts in the argument really complain once you realize what company this is and what they are about.

Art Barr

Art Barr

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
M
Fox is on get down or lay down,..whut nikka mode with this movie, tho.

Like literally these motherfukkers listened to the fanboy apathy and tried to do fox but we gon give you what you wanted and you can't complain, about it.
It's an elaborate revenue grab that feels sorta like a ripoff but it isn't a ripoff.
It's some Bobby from Dallas type shyt all day,....
Like okay Bobby back now whut,....give us your money.
Where you can not for the facts in the argument really complain once you realize what company this is and what they are about.

Art Barr

Art Barr

Man Barr you gonna have to give me a more specified brake down of this :ohhh:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
thats why i hate this dude directing these movies. I'm glad I didn't waste money going to this movie. I was highly skeptical based on the trailers. Jennifer Lawrence must be sucking major cock to get as much screen time as she did with mystique

Mystique is the gay transsexual mutant breh,...
You seeing the agenda at play with that mystique shyt, if you ask me.
There is nuffin to mystique in the source material besides the still unexplained night crawler twice.
Plus, we seen Azul die.
So, for what we are gonna get is just an complete over processing of mystique because of the agenda coming to work at play.

If mystique had any other mystique besides being gay or an amalgamated member of magneto's brotherhood.
All because she ran the brotherhood in a complete different lineup till later I believe.
That never even included mags in that original integral combination. Mystiqueis part of this whle coded agenda.
Whether they say it or not,...
If and when mystique gets a solo movie.
They gon have to Fox the shyt outta that or give you the source material and then all will be revealed then.

M

Man Barr you gonna have to give me a more specified brake down of this :ohhh:

It is all just more fox being bytchmade fox.
This is that time when now I am older I get y'all young nikkaz bringing it up cause it is starting to mean.
they are not giving you enough information.
when they have all this information at your finger tips.
So, cats being like you old is starting to mean, man what are they not telling us and why do I feel taken advantage of indulging in shyt people say is gonna be fun but real talk,...is there sumfin else to this razor blade in my candy apple, uncle Barr...hey Joe,..you know before I bite into all this,..
That is what I feel like when y'all allude to the confusion of buying and indulging in this companies products.

Anyway fox is the original bytchmade turncoat company of my Gen.
This is literally the company that was a nothing a nobody non-fukking existant.
like what if cw was upn and then somehow got nfl football.
Which is why to this day, tv probably won't allow another company to become big off the black tv dollar anymore because of what and who fox is.
Fox literally was the down for the brother's channel.
till they got big from revenue grabbing us to get the NFL football contract to be considered a powerhouse channel.
When really they are a racist subsidiary that used the black dollar to gain NASCAR and the NFL.
Then spit DIRECTLY in every black person's face.
So, I just look at it like yo it is fox.
Of course the irony is they own the greatest gateway entity about equality of all time. While being the racist that they are..it is like of course they are on the shyt that they are on.

With this movie it is, basically fox like oh you like comic book and superheros, huh.

nikka, you know what time it is bytch nikka I got all ya little superheros right here...now gimme yo money.
While defiantly giving you the product by slamming it to the ground partially losing it at the same time.
Begging for the lawd,....
You find yo rocks, like masta p did those fiends in bout it.

Fox is the shytty crack dealer that ever lived as far as entertainment.
That they used to campaign was wrong on fox with rallies against rap music. That is how bogus fox is, like fukk this company.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
6/10

The end was rushed and it needed more action

1. Magneto just floated and floated and attracted metal while all that shyt was going on :dahell:

2. Storm left her little brothers and sisters to rotten back in Egypt:heh:

3. Magneto got off with a slap on the wrist :comeon:

4. Apocalypse should have been used way more.

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
The only reason Mystique is portrayed as a main character in these movies is cause she's played by Jennifer Lawrence and Jennifer Lawrence is the biggest actress in the world right now. That forces the writers to make her a main, central character. Which sucks by the way.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
The movie wasn't as bad as the reviews make it seem But it def wasn't good. First class and DOFP were WAYY better.

The ending gave me chills though and reminds me on why people love the first avengers so much.

Storm Psylocke and Magneto needed more screen time.

Apocalypse was horrible.

Sansa Stark :noah:

Last edited:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I'm not really satisfied with the movie at all. Too much Mystique, little to no character depth, Apoc had a wack ass voice, and waste of Jubilee. If I had to rank all the films here's how they would fall:

X2
First Class
X-Men
DOFP
XMEN APOC
Last Stand
For me it's
First class
Xmen apocalypse/x-2 tied
Dofp

Xmen one

The Wolverine movies